Page 1 of 2
In my current state of boredom, I turn to UG. I want to draw a picture. However, I am unable to ascertain a subject to use for my illustration. Any ideas? The final product will be posted, by the way.

(I dont mean draw a picture as in paper and pencils, and such. On the computer.)
A battle royal between all UG'ers.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
i could see this being a cool idea. people post ideas for drawings, and someone else tries to draw them. then post the result. could be pretty cool actually if people would do it.

anyway, draw a pirate waiter at a Japanese restaurant serving a bomb to his ninja customer.
Draw Link, he is full of awesome.

EDIT: And here is a decent reference pic you could use:

Last edited by 12Jim34 at Apr 3, 2008,

Draw this, but put my face on Ynwie's shoulders. Seriously broseph...
666 BRO
A black hole.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Inb4lotwutpear
Quote by denizenz
Cute in English is the same as grim and frostbitten in Nordic.

Gear:
Washburn T14 B
Laney RB-1
a polar bear with dark glasses listening to jazz while drinking a piña colada with a penguin in his plate.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by blair30
a penis

someone had to say it...predictable...
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by magnum1117
a polar bear with dark glasses listening to jazz while drinking a piña colada with a penguin in his plate.

Dude that sounds like a Coca-Cola commercial. PICK MINE!!
666 BRO
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
Aargh. Too many suggestions. Okay, Im going to pick one. The polar bear, methinks.

HA!
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
Aargh. Too many suggestions. Okay, Im going to pick one. The polar bear, methinks.

I was FIRST.You've BETRAYED me!

At least draw Kirby swallowing the bear.
Quote by Wiirdo
I was FIRST.You've BETRAYED me!

At least draw Kirby swallowing the bear.

i guess the random thing i had while typing made me the winner...but yeah i guess kirby can be swallowing a whale or something...
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by magnum1117
someone had to say it...predictable...

This is the pit. There is a reputation to uphold. The first 10 posts were usefull. I HAD TO PUT AN END TO THAT BLASPHEMY
A successful vehicle for Ellen Cleghorne.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by blair30
This is the pit. There is a reputation to uphold. The first 10 posts were usefull. I HAD TO PUT AN END TO THAT BLASPHEMY

TRUE!!! DRAW A PENIS WITH A POLAR BEAR!!!...and all other stuff the kirby guy suggested
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
I used to draw pictures of a kid trying to get to the moon, that was pretty fun to draw...

For example, I drew one picture where a kid was sitting in a shopping cart on the top of a mountain, and at the foot of the mountain there was a ramp aimed at the moon (:

Too bad I lack the skills of drawing in a cool way :<
Elle moe is elle va.
Im just uploading to imageshack now. Ill edit this post when I'm done...

Edit: isnt amazing, but meh...

Last edited by umop-3p!sdn at Apr 3, 2008,
Quote by blair30

How was my '**** n' Balls' post useful?
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Kankuro
Mines better...

There's friday night all over again

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
draw me...

with wings.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Page 1 of 2