Im pretty sure you need a lightscribe enabled cd/dvd drive. You can't just download software. I think you need the hardware. But don't quote me on that.....

p.s. lightscribe burns images onto the topside of cds so they look pretty.
Quote by 12Jim34
Oh I've got that too. What the hell is it?

For me, the Lightscribe is my CD drive's ability to write labels onto the upper side of CD-R/RWs using the optical drive's laser. It's pretty neat. The specially coated CDs cost a bomb though, so I don't do it often.

Dunno what the TS is talking about though...
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
lightscribe is a special dvd driver giving you the possibility to burn picture without color on cd that have a special ink on the cover so you can burn the picture on it. if you have it on your computer the program will come with if you dont forget it or buy one but i think it's really useless.
I have Nero and needed to download the Lightscribe Host software to be able to use the Nero Cover Designer to burn the lightscribe CD/DVD.

You can get it here: http://www.lightscribe.com/downloadSection/index.aspx

You need to install it, then in Nero you can select the option to "Print Lightscribe Label". Depending on how dark you want it burned, and how complex the label it will take between 5 and 30 minutes.

Here's some other info on it: http://www.lightscribe.com/gettingstarted/index.aspx?id=87

Hope this help,
Daviec
You'll need both a Lightscribe Burner and some Lightscribe disks.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Quote by Schnitzel_Man
You'll need both a Lightscribe Burner and some Lightscribe discs.

This.

Not worth it IMO. Just use a Sharpie
Lightscribe is pretty dodgy if you ask me. <.<

A sharpie is of better value.
"You cant fight in here, this is the war room!"