Hey could ya give me some constructive crit on this vid cover of the solo from New Born by Muse please? i know its not great and theres the absence of a whammy pedal but i couldnt get the pitch shifter on my AX3000G to sound right.

Thanks =) will C4C

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pLnKemmo8YY
Quote by rebelmidget
your pubes are like the amazon rainforest and your body is planet earth. trim a little here and there and your life will be more comfortable
but cut down the whole damn forest and mother nature is going to cut you

Good. The tone sounded good, recording quality aside. At some points it seemed a little sped up, but nothing major considering you were playing without any backing stuff. The transition to the tapping was a little off, but hell, I haven't mastered that myself. Overall, very nice

If you want to, critique "Jesus Doesn't Want Me For A Sunbeam" on my profile. Although I know it's unfair to ask you to because it's really kind of long, so do it if you want
The Pit. The Movie.
Last edited by Spay at Apr 3, 2008,
Thanks, the tapping bit wasnt even gonna be in there originally i just felt like doing something to finish the vid =)

Im planning on redoing it this week when i get my whammy sorted out, and maybe try some of the tricks from the version on the HAARP dvd.
Quote by rebelmidget
your pubes are like the amazon rainforest and your body is planet earth. trim a little here and there and your life will be more comfortable
but cut down the whole damn forest and mother nature is going to cut you

excellent. almost faultless actually
www.freewebs.com/silentproject