If anyone disagrees with the posting place, let me know and I can easily move it...no big deal.

BACKGROUND INFO: Here is the deal, I went out with this "super busy" girl twice...and now when I try to get dates, she always says she is busy. This could be completely true, so don't really factor that in. Anyways, today after my college class, I talked to her...and damn, it was like she had carnation instant bitch for breakfast. I had asked her about her political opinion, and she wouldn't give it to me, so I asked her then about it...or rather why. She blew up calling me disrespectful and whatnot. So...being the champ that I am, I asked her to go to a dance about 2 weeks in the future, she said no...but then again she told me she hates dancing, so I'm sort of an idiot. Anyways, here is my email, and my question to all the pit is this: How would you write this email differently?

"I'll try to be frank, but I'll probably just end up being cody. You seem like your running away from me lately, and I know, it could just be the frustrations that come with work and school, but if in any way it's my fault, I don't want any part of it. I just don't need the grief, and I don't like seeing you like that. You looked like you were about to jump on me, and not in a good way...not that I didn't have it coming.

I would like you to know that I completely agree that your political opinion is your own, and I do respect your desire to keep that private. I just didn't know what else to talk about at the time and was curious of why you chose to keep it private. So, please keep in mind, I wasn't trying to disrespect you. Yeah...same with the dancing, I really haven't danced much in my life, but recently I have been, and I really liked it. So, I thought that you might enjoy it too.

So, what it really comes down to is this. I think your a smart, responsible, beautiful woman with lots of ambition, all of which I can completely respect, but at the same time it's hard asking someone out, and being rejected, even if circumstances don't permit it...and yeah, I was looking forward to spending time alone with you at the play, but what can ya do. So my question is this, where do we go now? "
Gear
American Fender Stratocaster (SCN pups)
Gibson Les Paul: Custom
Samson Q6 Mic
Balls
Don't bother. She's not interested in you, and you just want to rant at her. Why bother? Just don't make contact with her. If she wants you she knows where to find you, but she most likely won't bother.
Should go in the relationship thread, but while this is still here you were too soft on her possibly. She probably won't feel bad about how rude she was to you, but otherwise you did good because you maintened a level of respect and you were calm and pretty polite.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
From what you've said, I admire your optimism.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
If she says she is busy, and isn't giving you friendly signals when you see her, let her go. Save your dignity and pursue somebody who will return your advances. It isn't worth wasting time on people who don't reciprocate your interest in them.

When ladies want to spend time with you, they'll let you know -- if they are busy, they'll let you know how you can fit into their life.
Quote by Rankles
From what you've said, I admire your optimism.
it's true

Try and save some dignity
emm...i think its ok...
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
sounds like a good way to handle it...keep in mind this is coming from a 14 year old kid...
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
dude that's pretty well written. good work. now it's the waiting game, huh...
Check out my music:
Sideshow

"Swing your hips, not your fists"- Cedric Bixler Zavala
Quote by SoulFallsVoice
"I'll try to be frank, but I'll probably just end up being cody. You seem like your running away from me lately, and I know, it could just be the frustrations that come with work and school, but if in any way it's my fault, I don't want any part of it. I just don't need the grief, and I don't like seeing you like that. You looked like you were about to jump on me, and not in a good way...not that I didn't have it coming.

I would like you to know that I completely agree that your political opinion is your own, and I do respect your desire to keep that private. I just didn't know what else to talk about at the time and was curious of why you chose to keep it private. So, please keep in mind, I wasn't trying to disrespect you. Yeah...same with the dancing, I really haven't danced much in my life, but recently I have been, and I really liked it. So, I thought that you might enjoy it too.

So, what it really comes down to is this. I think your a smart, responsible, beautiful woman with lots of ambition, all of which I can completely respect, but at the same time it's hard asking someone out, and being rejected, even if circumstances don't permit it...and yeah, I was looking forward to spending time alone with you at the play, but what can ya do. So my question is this, where do we go now? "

If the intention of the letter is to make you look like an extremely needy doormat with latent psychotic tendencies then well done!

If it's not then well... don't send it.

edit: I really mean it: Don't send it.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Sweat **** dude. Give up, you're begging almost. Don't send that E-mail. Infact, go play your best song on guitar for an ego trip and come back and realise how terribly lame you sound in that email.
Sorry, looks like you should just cut your losses and move on. Don't give her the satisfaction of crapping on you after she reads your long, painstakingly thought out email apology. Once a girl makes up her mind on something like that, there is practically no changing it.
Send it if you want to never hear from her again. Then print off a copy, put it away somewhere and read it in a year or two and laugh hard at what a dick you were.
send it off anyways, and if she gets more pissed off, send her a virus, or AIDS.
Founder of the Mike.h murder case group
Mike.h murder case
This day will go down in Lulzfamy.

Quote by Audio™
The Pit can't even solve what they want for lunch let alone how to save the world.
Thanks...bitches be crazy.
Gear
Samson Q6 Mic
Balls
Quote by smb
I think you think you two are together. You aren't.

Luckily for the TS, to be quite frank.

She seems a bit of a bitch.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
girl to english translation

"i'm really busy" = "i really have no desire to spend time with you"

"i'm really busy, but i should be free on saturday" = "i'm really busy, but i should be free on saturday"

basically, if being busy isn't coupled with trying to set up something for another time then "busy" means "i hate you"
Quote by SoulFallsVoice
and damn, it was like she had carnation instant bitch for breakfast.

Thank you for the lulz, sir! I almost cried from laughter.

And i wouldn't send an e-mail. I would call her up and tell her how you feel, that is, only if you knew she did have an interest in you. If you aren't 100% sure, give her some time to free up her "busy" schedule. But hey, that's just my opinion. It's really up to you man.
Good luck though!
Quote by rorythefaggot
I am a clock.

What am I?

GO PHILLIES
Quote by pr0pedestrian

"i'm really busy, but i should be free on saturday" = "i'm really busy, but i should be free on saturday"

basically, if being busy isn't coupled with trying to set up something for another time then "busy" means "i hate you"

this man knows.
Quote by pr0pedestrian

This statement is true, pr0pedestrian knows his stuff.
Quote by pr0pedestrian

i third this, if a chick is interested she will definately let you know. hell i've known chicks that weren't interested in me that were nicer than this chick you're talking to. let her go dude, don't email, call, text, nothing. leave her a$$ and find someone else.
someones desperate.. that seems over the top and lame... ure going to get turned down in life, just ask her one last time "do u wanna hang out some time?" if she says no, leave it.. if she say yes, then ure sorted...

I should grow a pair and take my own advice, except i have no chance with ladies, oh well
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

New more appropriate email/call

I just want to apologize and say I am sorry you felt disrespected by me, I didn't mean to insult you, I was just trying to be polite. I do have a problem with your behavior though, at least from my side you have been acting pretty cold lately and I just brushed it off at first thinking chemistry and work finally caught up to you, I'm starting to think I am wrong, don't take this the wrong way, but I'm not going to be treated like that by anyone. If you want to go out with me, let's set something up, if not let's drag this out any further.
Gear
Samson Q6 Mic
Balls
Quote by SoulFallsVoice
...and yeah, I was looking forward to spending time alone with you at the play, but what can ya do."

if you were trying to be sincere and interested in her needs, you just lost it right there.

the rest looks good, she just sounds like she was moody from your initial political question, or may shes got something up her ass.

Billy Madison ftw

EDIT well damnit, way to post an updated email. In that case...
Quote by SoulFallsVoice
New more appropriate email/call

I just want to apologize and say I am sorry you felt disrespected by me, I didn't mean to insult you, I was just trying to be polite. I do have a problem with your behavior though, at least from my side you have been acting pretty cold lately and I just brushed it off at first thinking chemistry and work finally caught up to you, I'm starting to think I am wrong, don't take this the wrong way, but I'm not going to be treated like that by anyone. If you want to go out with me, let's set something up, if not let's NOT drag this out any further.

fixed, you're good to go
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
What you wrote sounds good. Many say to let go of her and keep your dignity cause she shows no interest in you. It could be that she is shy and there you have a chance, she's just too shy to let you know anything. Keep trying a bit more, if you already know she posseses no shyness then I suggest to really let go cause you'll feel bad if you keep trying.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic