I would like to ask how to make a homemade hookah burner, in place of coals. I am tired of having to constantly buy coals and can't seem to find a place that sells electric hookah burners around here, so I was wondering if any of you smart people out there knew how to make your own homemade electric hookah! Please help!! =[
y do u feel the urge to burn hookahs?
u could just kick them out u kno..
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Quote by Indust.Massacre
I would like to ask how to make a homemade hookah burner, in place of coals. I am tired of having to constantly buy coals and can't seem to find a place that sells electric hookah burners around here, so I was wondering if any of you smart people out there knew how to make your own homemade electric hookah! Please help!! =[

Drug thread will help you out.

But dude, coals in a hookah is BAD, you don't need coal dust in your lungs.

I'd try using a soldering iron, it could work. But yeah, ask in the drug thread.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
i have yet to be told a reason why you can't simply use a lighter with a hookah.
I mean it's not as convenient as a coal letting you pull whenever you want, but it's a whole lot less taxing on the lungs.
I've also been told you can pretty much heat up anything you want and use it in place of coals. sort of like car cigarette lighters. no open flame, still works fine
Quote by fortysix&2
Drug thread will help you out.

But dude, coals in a hookah is BAD, you don't need coal dust in your lungs.

I'd try using a soldering iron, it could work. But yeah, ask in the drug thread.

a soldering iron is probably just as bad if you have used it before since solder produces some pretty bad gases when it melts(especially the lead stuff).
Quote by greatone_12
a soldering iron is probably just as bad if you have used it before since solder produces some pretty bad gases when it melts(especially the lead stuff).

I meant with a fresh tip/iron.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
why not just smoke cigars like a man?
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by Indust.Massacre

Quote by black007hawk2
I thought this thread was going to be about hookers....

I did too...
my friend has one and just uses a lighter.. otherwise lay a butter knife on your stove (provided it's a gas stove) in the flame for a few minutes until it's red and use that but make sure you pick it up with a potholder or a towel or something so you don't burn yourself
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.