Ok I'm thinking about a new amp sometime here soon. I need to know the best metal amp that I can use or bedroom pratice and jamming with friends. Just name one and tell me the price. thanks.
line 6 spider 3 combo.

not sure on the pricing, just search. But it suits what you're looking for.
Check out my music:
Sideshow

"Swing your hips, not your fists"- Cedric Bixler Zavala
Randall =D i will always recomend them for anythign cos i have one!! (dimebag used them - very metal) ooh and has a valve pre-amp so good sound

erm 75watt roughly £250
i think goes up to 200 at less than £400 i think
I have heard to never buy a Line 6. Im thinking of a Roland cube. and I dont know much about randals. Which would be the best for a metallica sound
randall is designed for metal and kirk has just signed up to randall for his signature so theres your answer
Quote by .:eranu:.
Randall =D i will always recomend them for anythign cos i have one!! (dimebag used them - very metal) ooh and has a valve pre-amp so good sound

erm 75watt roughly £250
i think goes up to 200 at less than £400 i think

Didn't Dimebag use Krank Amps?

Or am I just stupid...
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
You have to tell us how much you want to spend. I can recommend $3,000 amps all day.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
yeh he did but most of his career he used randalls but changed at the end but i prefer randall
probably a Randall for Metallica, if you get an MTS combo, you can get the Kirk Hammet preamp modules. 15 watt, all tube w/celestion Greenback

$500 US used
SMALL CLONE of the EHX User's Guild

Quote by Ishiga
NOSOUPFORYOU.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this is barely a question. only an idiot would buy a zune.
Quote by kirkadolph
Didn't Dimebag use Krank Amps?

Or am I just stupid...

ha, your not stupid but he used randall.
Btw just to say how heavy these randalls sound listen to some soil or disturbed and you have the signiture randall sound right there
Quote by Bvajgrt94
I have heard to never buy a Line 6. Im thinking of a Roland cube. and I dont know much about randals. Which would be the best for a metallica sound

whats wrong with line 6? I use a line 6 spider 3 15 and works fine for a practice amp
nah id go with the G3 series cos they are valve dynamic im sure they will be great but i think if you have valves in the circuit it will just be better plus valve amplifiers are louder