Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Quote by BerryTree
Ill be writing an essay on a pop culture event that changed the face of the United States for my college English class....and I decided to write the essay on the early 90s rise of alternative rock and gangsta rap....bad idea (Yes, No)...

Well you had better back up your time frame by a decade or so.

The LA riots were hardly "Pop Culture"

You wanna do "Pop culture" go back to '81 and do an essay on how MTV changed music.
Like ugly people were no longer marketable. Just a suggestion.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
who aboot do on the 60s san fran area and how mucis and aicd changed how ppl lived and looked at life and you could bring in some of the writings of ken keasy and all those acid freek ppl
If it was me, I'd do it on the boomed hype of "ufos".... I know roswell wasn't a big deal at the time, it was some time afterwards people started caring, but there would be no sci fi industry at all if someone hadn't started the rumour about flying saucers and aliens. So many sci fi TV series and films are based from that one starting point.

[technically if it was me I would refuse to study the US, but whatever]
look no further than the Monterey Pop Festival, my man.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
That's the single best essay I've ever seen. I want to do that. If I were you, I'd pick big bands/artists who changed the face of "popular music" Don't do 90's and 2000's. The "popular music" of that era is too various. Lots of people are into rap, pop, rock, but no one is into one big thing anymore like it used to be. Go 60's - The Beatles to do pop rock and the HUGE effect they had on society, culture and ideology of the time, which consequently allowed the evolution of rock into more expressive and extreme genres which appeared in the 70's.
Quote by Broken_Drum
Sounds good. Go with it.

How about realising that they weren't asking us to do their homework, only wanting approval for a topic their homework was on?

When you put it that way...I'm sorry, internet, I made an ass of myself