People who lie about their gear/skill.

I was looking through a "rate my gear!" thread and came upon this post. The dude proceeds to list an amazing collection of gear, and then you get to his sig:

I lol'd. Anyone else have any blatantly obvious lies that occured on UG?
who cares?
Founder of the Mike.h murder case group
Mike.h murder case
This day will go down in Lulzfamy.

Quote by Audio™
The Pit can't even solve what they want for lunch let alone how to save the world.
You should've told me this around the time of ummmmm......never, when I might have cared.
I don't like people who lie at all.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
You had me at I hate People.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
You had me at I hate People.

he had me at "iHat"

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Last edited by noxiosimitator at Apr 3, 2008,
Your just a boring boffin who wants to show off that he can play a guitar and knows the names of some instruments. You also just made a thread to see how many posts you would get. You're a joke.
In/Rainbows
It drives me bananas when people post videos of them on youtube playing like Freebird and then they write the description as " Dont flamez plz cuz i onlah ben plahin lyke 3 weaks and i dun no taht m0ch" and then proceed to tear the song up, odviously they have been playing more than 3 weeks and that throws off beginner guitar players because they think their not going to pick it up , just because some kid on youtube can lie about everything.

\rant