Okay, I tried asking my friends, my older sis, and they were no help. Even google didn't do much...so here's the question.

Who is the modern counterpart to Andrew Jackson(The 7th US President)?

Here's some facts on AJ:

1. He was a cold, dirty, tough-nailed politician. Nothing could take him down.
2. He opposed federal banks.
3. He led the country into its lowest debt since 1791.
4. He was a "common man's" president.

Please help! I can't think of anything good....And don't be a jerk and say something stupid like "SEARCH BAR" or "GOOGLE".
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
are you looking for a modern day politician? or just a regular person?
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
chester arthur....any man with a Virginia Creeper is a success at life...
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
check course-notes.org and post at their forums. The chances of getting a correct anwer here are slim to none...

---------------------------
My Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Line 6 Spider III 75W
Ibanez SM7 Smash Box
Dunlop Crybaby Original Wah
Boss RC-2 Loop Station

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.
modern yeah...Bill Clinton sounds great! Any others?
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
Ron Paul
Bторой член в"Русскoй группe."PM Vindication to join
Quote by psychedelic420
I think Tiksi settled the matters. haha great job!

Quote by happytimeharry
The power of Christ compels me...

to touch myself.

Deputy Leader, Secretary General, UG Ambassador USA
^you guys are asshats. except for Black Fender.

ANdrew Jackson originally lost the previous election to John Quincy Adams in the Corrupt Bargain (basically Adams gave members of the house of representatives cabinet psotions in return for their votes if the election went to the House, which happens if no candidate gets enough electoral vote). Prior to this, Jackson was famous as the hero of New Orleans, where he held off the British army in 1814. As President, he was basically an asshole, initiating such measures as the Trail of Tears, which was the expulsion of 5 Native American tribes to the Unnocupied Territory (Oklahoma). I took AP US History last year, so I don't remember much more than that, but I hope it helps.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by Das_Skittles

ANdrew Jackson originally lost the previous election to John Quincy Adams in the Corrupt Bargain (basically Adams gave members of the house of representatives cabinet psotions in return for their votes if the election went to the House, which happens if no candidate gets enough electoral vote). Prior to this, Jackson was famous as the hero of New Orleans, where he held off the British army in 1814. As President, he was basically an asshole, initiating such measures as the Trail of Tears, which was the expulsion of 5 Native American tribes to the Unnocupied Territory (Oklahoma). I took AP US History last year, so I don't remember much more than that, but I hope it helps.

^ Whatever he said

My Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Line 6 Spider III 75W
Ibanez SM7 Smash Box
Dunlop Crybaby Original Wah
Boss RC-2 Loop Station

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.
Quote by Das_Skittles

ironic when the TS's name is Assface137 huh?
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
^notice how ts was included on the asshat category. He was above my post and not Black Fender. He should clearly be on wikipedia or google not UG for this.

Quote by Black_Fender
^ Whatever he said

Haha. Asskissing always works on UG. But yeah, I'm probably the only one who will give a real response.

Quote by Pat_s1t

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by due 07

Quote by Das_Skittles
^notice how ts was included on the asshat category. He was above my post and not Black Fender. He should clearly be on wikipedia or google not UG for this.

*gasp*.....

I have been outfoxed.....

DAMN YOUUUU!!
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
Quote by AnoKid09
*gasp*.....

I have been outfoxed.....

DAMN YOUUUU!!

Good sir, you have been completely and untterly pwned. I will accept these and only these terms for surrender:

1) I will forever be known as SKITTLES, EMPEROR OF THE PIT!

Quote by Pat_s1t

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by due 07

Read my first post Skittles.

I read about him on wikipedia and google, but I can't think of anyone like him.

Besides, I figured may as well get some laughs, so I ask...the Pit.

Next time read more. Thanks though for the info anyways....
Quote by nintendocly