im stuck on what guitar i should buy. ive been recomened to buy an Ibanez, Les Paul, Or Sg. Im leaning twords the sg.

I currently have 2 guitars... a fender squire and a takamine gx200
Depends on your budget. I've recently bought a PRS SC Satin Standard and I'd make love to it every night if it was a woman
I personally like the ibanez s series over les paul's. and as for grantjames nice guitar.
it depends whatever you want to play with it and what your budget is
A good tip is to look beyond the label, there was just an article about that. Personally I hate the les pauls, and would then say that the Ibanez would be the best to go with.
Do you use a BR-600?
If so, click here to join the group thats made for you!
i have a junk amp but soon getting the line 6 spider 125 wat amp... im willing to spend 1000-1500
stay away from spider iiii's promise me you wont touch it. its just a loud practice amp you will have regrets i swear. go for a peavy valve or something. guitar wise. i trust your in dollars so if you want ibanez go for a high end RG or S series or even a PGM301 in you want a fixed bridge.
Quote by JoelTheShredder
stay away from spider iiii's promise me you wont touch it. its just a loud practice amp you will have regrets i swear. go for a peavy valve or something. guitar wise. i trust your in dollars so if you want ibanez go for a high end RG or S series or even a PGM301 in you want a fixed bridge.

spider 3 owns