Sounds like Pelican/Russian Circles/Isis almost... to an extent... kind of.

It's in my profile and is called "Floating Ground"

Please critique it!
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
i love this kind of music, it has the kind of flowing ambience feel so that u can sit back and picture a theme of somesort thats why with me even though its slow this genre never gets boring its a large variety of doing things.

U have pulled this off really well, with the padded synthy sort of intro then the percussion part of it added some more dynamics well done
Quote by Martindecorum
i love this kind of music, it has the kind of flowing ambience feel so that u can sit back and picture a theme of somesort thats why with me even though its slow this genre never gets boring its a large variety of doing things.

U have pulled this off really well, with the padded synthy sort of intro then the percussion part of it added some more dynamics well done

wow thanks, i never thought i'd actually allow someone to feel a real emotion with my music! do you think you could give me some criticism too? maybe with sound or something, i think i need more outside listeners too. thanks for the reply though
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
hmm maybe you can introduce real time sound, like wind blowing, static,
seeing in your title it says Scary??? try adding industry noise like metal grinding and play around with their pitch

The idea is to make it more ambient with a real touch to it