does anyone have any suggestions for good 12" speakers
any suggestions will do cuz im not quite sure what im leaning
towards yet. thanks

ben
celestions. probably the greatest amp speakers ever.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Quote by AngusJimiKeith
celestions. probably the greatest amp speakers ever.

Probably the most overrated and expensive too. Check out Webers or Eminence - awesome tone and most are a fair bit cheaper.
A while ago, someone linked to a speaker warehouse that had Celestion-clones for a LOT less than the price of Celestions. It might be worthwhile doing a search and seeing if you can find it.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
cool thanks guys
Gear:
Gibson Explorer, Wine red Natural finish
Hughes and Kettner Vortex Black series, Half stack
Peavey Stereo Chorus 400
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Quote by the_random_hero
Probably the most overrated and expensive too. Check out Webers or Eminence - awesome tone and most are a fair bit cheaper.
A while ago, someone linked to a speaker warehouse that had Celestion-clones for a LOT less than the price of Celestions. It might be worthwhile doing a search and seeing if you can find it.

i think that might be warehouse speakers... if it is and you live in the US then you can get celestion clones for about half price of the originals. if you are UK like me then they are slightly more expensive than the originals
Thank you please.
Depends on the amp it;s going in, really. Eminence is good, their website has all manner of pdf charts and comparisons so it's easy to pick out what you need. Weber are highly renowned as well, though a touch more pricey.
sweet i think i have found the speaker/s i want to get the wizards by eminence they sound good
Gear:
Gibson Explorer, Wine red Natural finish
Hughes and Kettner Vortex Black series, Half stack
Peavey Stereo Chorus 400
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Quote by the_random_hero

http://www.warehouseguitarspeakers.com/
I think that's the one you're talking about....?