so i was listening to Cowboys from hell by Pantera and just thinking "goddamn this would sound good in an actions movie" you know itd be the scene where the hero/villian gets really pissed off and just starts shooting guys and blowing **** up and doing badass moves. So is there a movie that plays cowboys from hell in an action scene or something. Or do i have to ****ing make one??

(yes i am aware that it was in DOOM (or was that mouth for war?) but thats as video game, not a movie.)

So bassically the plot is this special forces soldier is stationed on the USS intrepid in 1943 in New York City when it starts to sink. (and yes i am well aware of how historically inaccurate this is) So he escapes the sinking ship to find New York City being attacked by Nazis. He sneaks up behind one and breaks his neck and takes his machine gun. I think ill play Mouth For War at the part where hes getting really pissed off. Anyway, he starts out shooting guys normally but gets more badass as the movie progresses. He starts daul weilding MP40 submachine guns and eventually just ripping off nazis heads and throwing them. hell also do stuff like gun dives and blowing up nazi zeppelins by ripping a parking meter out of the ground and hurling it into the gas tank (yes i know this wouldnt work). So hes killing like millions (yes millions) of nazis with an awesome pantera soundtrack. Along the way he meets Bushs grandfather, prescott bush (read up on him) whos a banker for the nazis and he kills him destroying the possibility of George Bush jr becoming president. Hitler gets news of this and decides to face off with this nameless soldier in Time Square. So hitler filies in on this big stupid jet powered office chair thing that also shoots missles and they face off. This is about where Dimebags solo comes in. Hitler doesnt even stand a chance. The soldier throws a case of grenades into the rocket engine and the fire ignites them and blows hitlers little contraption up leaving hitler standing in his stupid little pink diaper and bunny slippers. Every US soldier stationed in new york starts to laugh at him. The hero looks like he has a smile on his face but then he sports an angry scowl and shoots hitler in the face and curb stomps his body. Franklin Roosevelt stands up to congradulate him. The soldier is a bit weirded out that FDR is standing but when he questions him FDR pulls off his mask and reveals that he is actually an alien from a colony of squid people planning to destroy the earth. The soldier douses him wiht napalm and lights him on fire utterring the cheesy one liner of the movie "did somebody say calamari" so he becomes president of the united states and he has killed every single nazi on the face of the planet. The End. i just pulled that out of my ass and completley lack the flash skills to create something that cool but if i get them ill let you know.

Edit: not to meantion he ****s LOTS of women along the way.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Last edited by Fuzzbox91 at Apr 3, 2008,
yeah man, do it... but only do it if its gonna be totally badass... let me know on my profile if youre gonna do it, then post it on your profile
Thats not a bad idea.......
(\__|)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain World Domination.

92% of teenagers have moved on to rap. Sig this if you think most new popular music sucks.
Quote by incarnation
Id buy it

buy it??? you wouldnt have to. Money cant but badassness. in other words id do it in flash.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
4)??????
Last edited by Fuzzbox91 at Apr 3, 2008,
Quote by slap-a-bass
i hope not

why not?
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
Quote by Fuzzbox91
*text*

Holy **** that is the definition of badassness. DO IT!