so i have this project in school that I have to invent something, and i got this idea

when i play along to music on my ihome it's really annoying to stop and rewind to the spot i want to play to (especially on an ihome) and i thought i'd attach an MP3 player (w/ speakers) on the guitar. To make more accessible, i though i'd put it above the volume & tone knobs (i have a strat-looking guitar).

So, what do you think? Is it a good idea?

EDIT: and has this been done before?
Quote by x0rsist
pour some light acid over your exposed genitals. Ha..lets see you sleep then!

Quote by Abe
In Soviet Russia, toilet ****s down your throat.

^^
duct tape is not an invention.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
duct tape is not an invention.

Obviously, that's how the cavemen crafted such fine spears.
......how is this an invention?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
i had to make an invention this week as well... that sounds more reasonable than the "noiseless speaker" as we called it, which only worked if your ear was inside a trash can.... it's also better than the battery powered hair straightener which was already invented, or the "ketchurd" (mustard and ketchup in the same bottle)

my invention was a portable toilet paper dispenser type thing that fit in your pocket and could be used when you **** and find out theres no TP.... useless, but i got best in show for my dramatic story i told

eh, i suppose that should work better than other things i guess, although unoriginal
Quote by Raiderkid38
......how is this an invention?

i'm just combining 2 things that already exist to make a new thing
like they did for backpacks on wheels

for my teacher, it can qualify as an invention
Quote by x0rsist
pour some light acid over your exposed genitals. Ha..lets see you sleep then!

Quote by Abe
In Soviet Russia, toilet ****s down your throat.

^^