the night before last i got called up about an open mic downtown tomorrow night. a couple of my friends were planning on going, and wanted to know if i could make it short notice. unfortunately my vocalist has to work that night so im planning on going 1 piece with just my acoustic. in my regular band im backing vocals anyways, so its not exactly a problem with singing, and its not lack of coordination between singing and playing. the problem i have is occasionally when playing and singing alot at the same time i tend to start loosing my intonation and accentuation. its not a huge issue but if anyone has any tips on how to lessen that, feel free to share.
Don't play, then?
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
I find just playing what you're gonna play over and over works.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by ZedLeppy
Don't play, then?

nah, im gonna play and sing no matter what, im just looking for some last minute advice to see if i can make my performance stronger.