The only time I ever shot a dog was when the bastard was chasing my horses, and that was with a weak ass BB gun.
Some people are only alive because it's illegal to shoot them.

Due to current financial restraints the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice. -The Management-
Quote by Article
The judges wrote that hitting the dog with a shovel numerous times could constitute cruelty to animals
No really?

Seriously, that's worthless...
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
''If what the panel is saying is true, someone can go to a pet store, buy 10 puppies and take them home and shoot them,'' Dobias said
this is the world i some day want to live in.
I have no opinion on this matter.
dang he should at least be charged with something for hitting the dog with the shovel at least. Thats pretty much torturing an animal. Well that is torturing.
What sick fuck...

Infront of 3 girls...

He must've had a pretty damn fucking good lawyer.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
that's horrible. if a dog bites a child, i think its law to take it to a vet to have him/her put to sleep. but its the dumbass owner's fault for having a ****ing pit-bull/chow mix. thats a bad combo, especially when you have a 4 year old child. and why was it necessary for this man to beat it in the head several times with a shovel. thats cruelty. its illegal. he needs to go to jail. i wonder if he would like being hit in the head with a shovel 10 times, then shot down.
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke
Quote by Dobias
If what the panel is saying is true, someone can go to a pet store, buy 10 puppies and take them home and shoot them

BRB, goin to the puppy store
Thats messed up. He definitely should at least get put in jail for a while.
i guess if the dog is sickly and he needs to be put down, then shooting it is a quick way to get it over with, but why just kill it? i just think its ****ed up because the animal trusts you and you just go out and blow it away.

and the shovel thing is ****ing ridiculous, i always saw it as eye for an eye when it comes to animal cruelty cases
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle