Poll: Which dog?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which dog?
Maltese
22 81%
Pomeranian
5 19%
Voters: 27.
I am getting a puppy at the end of May but I cannot decide between these two breeds. I have to pick which one I want in the next couple of weeks as the breeders want to sell them as quickly as possible.

I like the sound of both these breeds. They are both playful and extrovert with alot of energy which is what I'm looking for in a dog. So I leave it to you, UG. Does anyone have any experience with these dogs?

Maltese:

Pomeranian:
Maltese.

edit:Pomeranian looks kinda fruity.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
maltese makes me think chocolate malt.

pomeranian makes me think pomegranate(sp?).

but pomegranates are the shizz so get a pomeranian.
Maltese. Pomeranians are soooo annoying.

name him the maltese falcon for double points.
I have no opinion on this matter.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']German Shepherd dog.

The latter pic is of my parent's dog.

I would kill to get one of those but my house isn't big enough .
We have two Maltese and and a Yorkie terrier. The maltese are friendly, but the Yorkie is insane. Anyway, my neighbours had a Pomeranian, and it wasnt as friendly, wasnt as cute, and it was freakin' psyco. I'd go with the maltese, but that's just me.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']You should get a real dog.

The latter pic is of my parents' dog.

I was just about to say German Shepherd

you crazy Fin you
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by 20cdndollars
We have two Maltese and and a Yorkie terrier. The maltese are friendly, but the Yorkie is insane. Anyway, my neighbours had a Pomeranian, and it wasnt as friendly, wasnt as cute, and it was freakin' psyco. I'd go with the maltese, but that's just me.

I used to have a Yorkie, but he died in January. He was mad aswell. Great dog though.
Maltese. My dog is a Maltese-Shih Tzu mix. She's awesome.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by Carswell98
I was just about to say German Shepherd

you crazy Fin you

Our german shepherd is a great dog, the kindest, most obedient and loyal kind I could think of, but I think that has something to do with the fact that my parents moved to the countryside before they got her, so she's been brought up in a pretty peaceful and ideal environment for such a large and active dog.

And when a dog is raised in the countryside, it can be very stressful for it to visit the city, with all the noise and smells.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']You should get a real dog.

The latter pic is of my parents' dog.

That dog is awesome! I wish I had a real pet . all I have is a ****ing cat, who's never home, and I think is out to get me.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Maltese. The Pomeranian looks too fruity, wouldn't recommend it if you were a dude.

BTW, i have a lab/german shepherd mix that looked just like that puppy in the box when she was a puppy! now shes a big clumsy dog, but I still love her. I would get a bigger dog if you were considering it.
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke
Quote by Flying Afros
Maltese. The Pomeranian looks too fruity, wouldn't recommend it if you were a dude.

BTW, i have a lab/german shepherd mix that looked just like that puppy in the box when she was a puppy! now shes a big clumsy dog, but I still love her. I would get a bigger dog if you were considering it.

I would but my house is too small for a big dog and I live in the city so there isn't alot of places to let it run around.
Pomeranian all the way!!!!! But only because I have 3 of em so I guess that makes me biased

But still...they are the greatest pets ever ! I love their personalities.

Pic of mine:

YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
You should get one like Wishbone. Does anyone know what breed that is?

EDIT: Nevermind, it's Jack Russel Terrier
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Last edited by Soul Power at Apr 3, 2008,
I was working out the other day and there was a dog that looked exactly like that top one, and it was an awesome dog. Don't get the other one, it looks like a ****ing pokemon.