So I received a letter in my locker after being sick for the past three days. It was a love letter from a secret admirer. The girl wants to me meet her on her birthday. I don't know who the girl is, and I don't know what to get her for her birthday. I don't even know where or when to meet her. She left that part pretty vague. I asked the Relationship Thread and so far, no one has answered.

I don't know what to do, I don't know what to get this girl. I don't even know if this may be an April Fool's joke. Anyone have any help on what I should do??
if you find out when and where to meet her, go for it, buy a generic girl gift, and bring a sidearm just in case shes a rapist or dutch
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

Quote by Von.
She may or may not be screwing around with you.

i agree, plus if not she is a bit pathetic for writing little notes
She might be a whale, so read some Moby Dick before hand.
Other than that, buy a single rose. If she's hideous, keep it and give it to someone who looks better at the party.
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
Well, go there, bring a stereotypical "romantic" gift, but as said before, bring something. Be it a knife, a gun, whatever, just in case it's somebody that wants to rape/kill you.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Could be an AFs joke, but I'm assuming she'll inform you as it gets closer to her birthday when and where to meet her (assuming she's not screwing with you).
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
its probably the C.I.A and they want to put it in your pooper....it's a matter of national security they say and many people will look away. but don't you fret you'll have your day, even if everyone thinks your gay.
Go, but make sure you've got a back up plan incase its just a bunch of pillocks playing a joke.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
She's a man. As a matter of fact, she is most likely one of your best friends making a joke on how desperate you are.

Have a nice day.
you should know who she is because of the birthdate.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Quote by GrungeBeatle
if you find out when and where to meet her, go for it, buy a generic girl gift, and bring a sidearm just in case shes a rapist or dutch

Dutch..I lol'd.

Anyway, it may be someone messing you around or something, I don't know. Still, I'd go and bring a friend or something in case it is awkward. Get her something common for the gift so that you can't go wrong, e.g flowers etc.

Good luck.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by corrylb19
She's a man. As a matter of fact, she is most likely one of your best friends making a joke on how desperate you are.

Have a nice day.

Very likely, especially if some of your friends are dicks.
you're a lil pussy faggot and Imma kick ur ass IRL mutha fukker
Limp bizkit ruls andd whitepower~!
Quote by eldanny
Go, but make sure you've got a back up plan incase its just a bunch of pillocks playing a joke.

Yeah, like when they say "APRIL FOOLS" you go: "nawwww, the jokes on you!" *BANG*
I would go with a friend and if it was a joke you could always just say you were hanging out with your friend...

or you could just turn the tables and say your friend was the one who wanted to come...

Quote by technicolour
Yeah, like when they say "APRIL FOOLS" you go: "nawwww, the jokes on you!" *BANG*

^ or that works too if it's a joke
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Last edited by soXlittleXtimeX at Apr 3, 2008,