i heard this last night, i thoroughly enjoyed it.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Buttersnips is ridiculous.
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
Quote by Magero
Just got a bunch of stuff from Bulb.
This is insane.

DIS right?

Bulb's awesome and so are Periphery.
Unleash the Pwnies!
Quote by Meatball200
DIS right?

Bulb's awesome and so are Periphery.
Unleash the Pwnies!

+1.

EDIT: most of you guys will probably hate Periphery's vocals though.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Amazing stuff! More Juggies is just SO AMAZING
"We carry death out of the village!"
Quote by blackenedktulu

But yeah, Bulb are insane.

Bulb is only one person as far as I'm aware. It's Misha's old band, but he goes by 'Bulb' now.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
He frequents the seven string forums quite a bit. Really inspired me to get to recording stuff and obtaining Superior 2.0, etc.
Quote by Fat Lard
He frequents the seven string forums quite a bit. Really inspired me to get to recording stuff and obtaining Superior 2.0, etc.

Yup. He uses his bands' Youtube page to post tone tests too.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Awesome guitar work, you can download loads of their songs from disv3.blogspot.com im pretty sure
Quote by Fat Lard

Ya he also posts quite a bit on the Between the Buried and Me forums and Periphery forums at SMNnews.com...

Any of you guys heard his new band called Animals as Leaders? It's him and some bassist guy named Tosin and they are sick together. It's like jazz fusion metal with some idm drums thrown in randomly, you guys really got to check it out.
^ Misha's got his fingers in so many pies at the moment, hes in at least 2 other projects that i can recall not including Periphery and Bulb. What a badass.
Bump. Got a question:

Is 'Icarus Lives!' not going to be on the debut CD? I love that song.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Quote by Marskell
theres a debut cd?

There will be.
http://www.metalunderground.com/news/details.cfm?newsid=36821

This is from last year though, so I won't be surprised if they changed things up a bit.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
just got his new album
ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhH!HHHH!H!H!H!H!HH!!H!!!!! *implodes*
"We carry death out of the village!"
there isn't a bulb album...

unless you refer to the tons of tracks he has for free here
Wow, there's a reason they call you the resident retard around here.

That's not an actual release of any sort, it's just some guy who took some of the tracks off bulb's site that I linked.

and 'made' a demo

I didn't really like Vildhjarta

on the other hand, Cloudkicker rules
Quote by Lappo
Wow, there's a reason they call you the resident retard around here.

That's not an actual release of any sort, it's just some guy who took some of the tracks off bulb's site that I linked.

and 'made' a demo

This.
Actually i don't know how the hell can he have such a sound only with a pod x3.
I'm sure this has already been mentioned but aside from the fact that they're recording an album is that they were signed a month or so ago to Sumerian records, which is unbelievable, perfect fit. So hopefully that means Periphery will be touring more and be putting out an album sooner rather than later.
Quote by AluminumOxide
Cobain killed himself before he learned to play guitar.

Gibson SG Special
Schecter C1-Plus
They've said that the album will be out next year. The studio footage is good so far.

I've been listening to the stuff for the last two days. Although it sounds a bit more alt rock, Breeze is amazing
The lives of thousands in my hands
I’ve come to take back what’s rightfully mine and now you’re damned
The lights grow dark in their homes
But our road is lit by fire from the sky
So we push forward

Last.fm