alright, so what the heck am I supposed to do for the end of my senior year?!

I thought that me and my friends were gonna have our OWN senior trip...

but they ended up paying for the Senior Trip with the school (and I can't afford that...)

also, I planned on taking a girl out on prom night, rather than actually going to the prom, but her and I aren't together anymore...

and I doubt I'll find a girl to take to prom in time...

idk what the heck to do...

I have no one to talk to, and, for the first time in 7~8 months, I'm not looking foward to anyone calling tonight...

so what do I do?

sit alone and play guitar all night?

sit on myspace?

idk...

this sux...
Delete your myspace, sit alone and play guitar until you're good at it. Then you can leave your room and wow the world with your guitar skills.

Ah, that would be the life...
Real eyes realise real lies.
Why the hell are people so dependent on each other?

Grab a 24 of some good beer and watch some sports.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by rickyy

Rickyy, My hat goes off to you...
You are now my hero.
Get hammered, put on a tuxedo t-shirt, go to the prom, walk in shouting belligerent comments about how each girl looks fat in their dress, and then puke in the middle of the room. Once they haul you outta there yell thanks for nothing **** tards and drop your pants, remembering to walk out with the dignity you came in with...
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
Prom is incredibly overrated. Most people go just to say they went. You'll have more fun just making your own plans for that night.
Quote by rickyy

yea seriously.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Go to the after parties and hang out/get wasted with friend, at least that's what i'm doing
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
No, I can't go to an afterparty...
the prom's in San Francisco (I live in modesto, about 45 mins away)
the students have to take a bus to prom and back.
it sucks...
everyone leaves and comes back at the same time...
so most people wont go to an after party cuz they'll be too tired...
take a lesson from grungebeatle, go to prom wasted beyond reason, hit on a random girl, fall asleep on her, wake up in a bush
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

Quote by happytimeharry
Prom is incredibly overrated. Most people go just to say they went. You'll have more fun just making your own plans for that night.

I agree.

Plan and do some road trips with your friends.

What I'm doing:

-Having a nice weekend BBQ with a lot of friends in a park.
-"Beach Week", as we coin it around here. We'll go to some beach and rent a beach house and just chill for a week.
-Northeast road trip: start in MD, end up in Maine, good food and fun.

Gonna do all this right after AP exams are over, which is like the middle of May.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Boss61607
No, I can't go to an afterparty...
the prom's in San Francisco (I live in modesto, about 45 mins away)
the students have to take a bus to prom and back.
it sucks...
everyone leaves and comes back at the same time...
so most people wont go to an after party cuz they'll be too tired...

wow , that sucks...the best part of prom (in my opinion) are the after parties
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Quote by Trevor01
screw prom and just go to one of the after parties. they are fun as hell, at least ours was.

EXACTLY! we (me and the rest of the dudes in the band) all threw a party during and after prom. We didnt think too many would show up during but it ended up being 4 kegs and numerous bags with all kinds of.... "candy" before prom even started. It was even better after prom. all the way until 4 am. then i yelled "cops" and all the pussies left. it was great.
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
Some people aren't into the Prom thing and they throw parties instead. Look around, i'm sure you'll find a party-instead-of-prom thing.

And I'm sure there are still more desperate ladies out there for you.

Good luck man.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!