I have a serious problem, i have one of those long strip light things, and the covering fomr it had broken a while back, but today i was moving stuff in my room, and i knocked it, no big deal, the light flickered and i saw it was a bit out of place on it bracket but i was busy so thought nothing of it. But i was sleeping tonyt ( its like 3 am here!) and i heard a crash, and i turned on my bed side lamp, and found my long light bulb on the floor in lots of little peices, having fallen out and broke on a rail beneth it. Normaly this would be fine, just sweep it up, but i have tryed that, and since its in a carpet, its not all getting collected, so i dont wanna have bits of glass in my floor but i dont wanna break the hover, and i am having a party tonight! Help please, how do i pick it all up!!!
Vaccuum?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Vacuum. Geez dude do you live under a rock?
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Yeah man, shop vac would be the way to go, or good ol fashoned hard work and pick it out yourself.
Uhhh, dude, if it is a fluorescent light bulb you are talking about, then if one breaks you are supposed to like not breath in the stuff cause it has poisenous dust in it that can kill you if you inhale it.......

I hope you open a window........
of couse i would vacum it up, but you ever thought that lots of bits of glass and a filter and thin plastic tubes ect may not be to good for my vacum! i was just wondering if this is the best way, or if there is another, easy, perhaps quiet as its 3am, way to do it! nand before you say, i can wait till morning, i just dont wana, cause i no when i wake up i will forget and get glass in my foot!
you should just walk around the carpet barefoot and pick up all the pieces with your feet
americans: hoover = vacuum

and it won't break the hoover. i've vacuumed up glass a million times.
Quote by Chikitty_China
leave it. It's metal to bleed.

fuckin a
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by SixStringDemon
Yeah man, shop vac would be the way to go, or good ol fashoned hard work and pick it out yourself.

wow yeh casue bits the size of sand really work with my fat bass fingers :Plol
Quote by blakwyte
americans: hoover = vacuum

and it won't break the hoover. i've vacuumed up glass a million times.

I thought Hoover was a vacuum brand?
Quote by guitarmannn
Uhhh, dude, if it is a fluorescent light bulb you are talking about, then if one breaks you are supposed to like not breath in the stuff cause it has poisenous dust in it that can kill you if you inhale it.......

I hope you open a window........

i did, but im still fuced, lol, one small window and i have to sleep in here, its here on out side in the rain, i will sleep under the window with it open tho

klkl so it wont break the vacum? sweet much better i will get to it in the morning
Quote by Avedas
I thought Hoover was a vacuum brand?

it is, the its the brand of a very good vacum brand, which is basicly all anyone had over here for ages, so people started to say " im gonna hoover" in stead of " im gonna vacum clean"

just kinda fell into it i spose lol
****ing hell. hoover is vacuum in real english. he doesn't want to break it.

this is just as bad, on wikipedia right? saw that if i went to america and asked for a scone, you'd serve me a fukken biscuit. sort it ou ladsszs.
hell i no, they butcher our language sooo much. i mean i am dislexic, and cant spell for ****, but even i dont make the language as horrible as they do. " ammerican english", no thats just bull****, you speak english, so speak it properly, or not at all. I dont care if its a "dialect" its not, cause your not in britain, and therefore you cant have a british dialect imo!
try using a magnet.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by callum.scott
hell i no, they butcher our language sooo much. i mean i am dislexic, and cant spell for ****, but even i dont make the language as horrible as they do. " ammerican english", no thats just bull****, you speak english, so speak it properly, or not at all. I dont care if its a "dialect" its not, cause your not in britain, and therefore you cant have a british dialect imo!

Accents = bad. They get you made fun of. I like my Western English. We don't have to waste time spelling with U's and having weird names for everything. If I go to England and ask for chips they give me fucking fries. Then they're all like "ask for crisps". So what the hell are Crispers!?!?! You know, baked not fried? That stuff is good. Damn English people and your Harry Potter.

PS English muffins are stupid.
Turn the house upside down and shake real real hard

Or try the vacuum thing...
82 Ibanez artist ar105
94 Fender MIJ 72 tele custom reissue
04 prs se soapbar singlecut
97 Simon & Patrick pro flame maple
05 Art & Lutherie cedar 12
Custom Strat

68 Fender Super Reverb
78 Traynor TS200
80's Roland Cube20
good quality Vacuum with no beater brush, them do it with the beater brush on.

The point is to first get all the parts up without using the brush since the brush may work it into the carpet more, the second time most will be out so you'll want to work it more with the brush...

If worst comes to worst you can rip out the carpet and install a nice floating wood floor haha

fluorescent lighting is just plain crappy looking to my eye and should never be in a bedroom, I'm actually shocked since I've never seen a fluorescent install in a bedroom, they are mostly for the laundry and older kitchens...
Quote by Avedas
Accents = bad. They get you made fun of. I like my Western English. We don't have to waste time spelling with U's and having weird names for everything. If I go to England and ask for chips they give me fucking fries. Then they're all like "ask for crisps". So what the hell are Crispers!?!?! You know, baked not fried? That stuff is good. Damn English people and your Harry Potter.

PS English muffins are stupid.

No idiot. The word fries was only created by your stupid country with McDonalds decided to called there chips french fries, as they were very very thin, and hence chips of that shape are called fries. But they are still a type of chips, the name chips coming from CHIPPED potato's ( sorry i cant spell) and are orignaly in large thick cut, as they should be! the word chips for crisps is ludicrise, cause as you can tell, crisps are made out of insanly small peices of potato, flakes basicly, and then fried. Which means they are not at all chip like, for instance when you talk about chocolate chips, do you think of very thin slices of chocolate? not you think of a big chunk/chip of chocolate. Where as the word crisps has much more simple meaning, as crisps are crispy! We dont have the weird names for everything, you just kill the language. English muffins are the same, harry potter isnt a great book, but a fantastic story. Britain makes good films, america makes generic **** films mostly, england is quite racists and sexist in places. But the majority of america is statisticaly racist, homophobic and sexist as well as predudice about many other things. you are not the world police, you sucked in nam, where as i sucked your mums pussy, and to top it all you on average have a 4 and a half minute less sexual potence. which is also shown so be when added to the time it takes on average for an american to splurge, is the time it takes an average woman to organsm. hence why all your wifes are fat cause you aint ****ing em hard enough. Arse licking splurge *****s
Quote by moody07747
good quality Vacuum with no beater brush, them do it with the beater brush on.

The point is to first get all the parts up without using the brush since the brush may work it into the carpet more, the second time most will be out so you'll want to work it more with the brush...

If worst comes to worst you can rip out the carpet and install a nice floating wood floor haha

fluorescent lighting is just plain crappy looking to my eye and should never be in a bedroom, I'm actually shocked since I've never seen a fluorescent install in a bedroom, they are mostly for the laundry and older kitchens...

yeh it no, it really sucks. But its cause my bedroom is an attic convertion, which means its a big ass room. but the people who did it before we moved in installed this **** light as they only used it for storage. its only in the corner and i dont use it, i rekon im gonna get rid of it now its smashed probs, cause i have otehr ways of lighting the room. but its just a pain. i have it mostly up, smaent 2 hours pikcing it all up and now just gonna go over it with the hoover to make sure its all gone, like tiny sand like peices