Page 1 of 3
I went to talk to one of my friends on AIM, but one of her friends whome i have a mutual hate for was over. This is the convo, here.

Me (10:17:35 PM): hey
Kalah (10:19:03 PM): this is autumn not kalah
Me (10:19:02 PM): oh, alright.
Kalah (10:23:22 PM): oh and Kalah told me I was gonna apologize..Yeah not gonna happen. She only said that to make us not fight anymore, but I like it better when you know I dont like you.
Me (10:23:28 PM): um? alright then
Me (10:23:29 PM): whatever
Kalah (10:25:01 PM): oh and the trainface and all that bull****. Im not dumb I know what your talkng about its cause ur immature and have to say dumb **** about people so im gonna be dumb to kalah never thought you were hot that one night when she was high i was here and we did it cause it was funny she doesnt really remember but it was funny
Me (10:25:40 PM): im the immature one? you're the one who decided you hated me just because i called a couple people douchebags.
Kalah (10:26:27 PM): only reason you said that was cause u r jealous of them and wish people actully liked you besides chris and trevor and that justin kid
Me (10:26:48 PM): jealous? ok. lets take evan. i called said i didnt like him because when he went out with nikki he treated her like ****.
Me (10:26:54 PM): i think thats a good reason. not cause i was jealous
Me (10:26:59 PM): i could give a **** less about that anymore
Kalah (10:27:22 PM): no he didnt thats another jealous thing you cant get a girlfriend
Me (10:27:19 PM): if you actually knew me, you might know that. so dont talk about **** that you dont know about. and dont say 'oh kalah told me'. that doesnt count as knowing.
Kalah (10:28:04 PM): u r just like every other weird kid in our school
Me (10:28:06 PM): wow. way to explain
Me (10:28:09 PM): that one kinda hurt.
Kalah (10:28:39 PM): better way is nerd
Me (10:28:46 PM): psh. what honest reason do you have to call me that?
Me (10:28:57 PM): you dont know anything about me to back that up.
Kalah (10:29:15 PM): um look at you
Me (10:29:15 PM): ok, im skinny. and i have glasses.
Me (10:29:20 PM): big whoop?
Kalah (10:29:38 PM): and kalah wont back you up cause she is not even here to read this
Kalah (10:29:45 PM): you dress like a 5 year old
Me (10:29:37 PM): yeah i figured that out.
Me (10:29:51 PM): why should i care what you think i dress like?
Kalah (10:30:43 PM): cause ur weird and nobody really likes you
Kalah (10:31:05 PM): besides chris who is weird too and i dont even see why kalah liked him
Kalah signed off at 10:31:25 PM.
Kalah is offline and will receive your IMs when signing back in.
Me (10:31:26 PM): hah you can say no one likes me all you want, i know that i have friends. and i dont have 'like 2 or 3'.
Me (10:31:31 PM): haha thats right run *****.

Then I blocked her, and she IMed me on my old screenname.

Kalah (10:34:04 PM): ha block me all you want, i didnt run *** kalahs laptop messed up
Kalah (10:36:31 PM): I know you have more then 2 or 3 but 4 isnt much to brag about
Me (10:36:45 PM): well either way. your talking about **** you dont know. you assume 'no one really likes me', but you dont talk to anyone that does. you're like every other stupid typical girl who wants to piss someone off. you talk about stuff you dont know about to try and make me feel bad. well you know what? i can do the same. you talk about the way i dress? you dress like some 200 pound chick trying to cover up the weight with a ****load of loose clothes. you wanna talk friends? kalah's said that no one really likes you and you annoy the **** out of her ALL the time. once again. i dont care what you think. wow. to think i actually laid off making fun of you even behind your back. nevermind then.

The names of people really don't matter so much. The point is, when she told me who I was talking to, I didn't say a single thing. I did not provoke this random argument. I can't talk to my friend alone until Sunday, because they are spending the weekend together.

For the record, this girl is a nympho, has sex with anything that moves, is quite noticably overweight, has an overbite that is closer to going straight out of her mouth than it is to going straight down, and has virtually NO friends.

What I ask of you, Pit, is do you think I held my own well enough? I mean you can see my profile picture, I hardly look like a nerd (though it is not my place to say that) Her idea of 'dressing like a 5 year old' APPARENTLY is wearing a t-shirt with a zipped-down long sleeve over it. I don't know.

Sorry for the wall of text, and sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Peace.
way to show her who's boss.

I guess...
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
HOLD YOUR FEELINGS IN LIKE A REAL MAN! Real men don't tell anyone about anything, they just let it stew inside them until something dies or break in them.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
I climbed that mighty wall of text, and I gained nothing that could contribute to my life other than the fact that you shouldn't talk to people that you dislike.

So what I'm trying to say is: I don't care.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Quote by black007hawk2
I climbed that mighty wall of text, and I gained nothing that could contribute to my life other than the fact that you shouldn't talk to people that you dislike.

So what I'm trying to say is: I don't care.

You summed it up quite nicely.
TS, grow a pair and don't come crying to the internets, seeking consolation.
was pretty uneventful, but your last bit owned.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
" show tits plz"

shoulda tried that...
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
You sure argued with her and seemed really annoyed yet you kept saying "I don't care what you think." If you really didn't care what she thought of you, why give her the time of day? Sorry dude but you sound about 12 and really immature, just ignore her if you really don't care what she thinks of you like you said about 40 times in your post. That would be the mature thing to do, also that way it would piss her off more, trust me. By completely ignoring what she has to say you're saying that she isn't even worth listening to. You should have just said "you're pathetic, leave me alone" and blocked her.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Tell Her The Pits Your Friend, Thatll Show Her!!!
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
****en Pylons _/\_
Man: "I'd like to call you. What's your number?"
Woman: "It's in the phone book."

Man: "But I don't know your name."
Woman: "That's in the phone book too."
Gee, you're a real man. I wish I could argue over the internet.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Punch her and tell her to make you a sammich.

But, arguments against retards like that aren't hard to win, they think they're winning and they think they're telling the truth because they've lied so much they don't really know what's what even though they think they do.

So, if you tell her to make you a sammich, and she says no, punch her again.
Looks like a shouting match, and I think that girl did the smart thing in signing off, basically she was saying, "I can't take anymore of you, just go away".

I think you "held youre own" in the end, but if you hated her in the first place, why continue to argue with her, just dont respond or sign off, that'll show her that you just dont care.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
uh.. dude.. you should have just told her that last bit and said "FUCK YOU"

oh + that you don't give a **** about what she thinks. and left it at that.

why do you give a **** what people think about you? being a nerd is a good thing, it means you're smart and could make it well in life. I'm gonna be in trig/pre-calculus next year, along with 6 other classes. I'm graduating with a state scholarship of $20000 that I already qualify for, and the Advanced and Occupational diplomas that my school offers. yet i still find time to practice guitar 2-3hours, do homework/study, AND chill with/make new friends EVERY DAY.

the trick is balance, and being open minded. if someone think's you're a douche, odds are they'er either just jealous or absolutely right. who cares? better yourself, and better your future. you don't want a ton of no-good friends who are nice to you 'just because,' you want people who like you for you. those are the good ones. :P
thrash till death
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. sig this if you like bagels.
Quote by Rad_Sauce, yo

why do you give a **** what people think about you? being a nerd is a good thing, it means you're smart and could make it well in life. I'm gonna be in trig/pre-calculus next year, along with 6 other classes. I'm graduating with a state scholarship of $20000 that I already qualify for, and the Advanced and Occupational diplomas that my school offers. yet i still find time to practice guitar 2-3hours, do homework/study, AND chill with/make new friends EVERY DAY.

the trick is balance, and being open minded. if someone think's you're a douche, odds are they'er either just jealous or absolutely right. who cares? better yourself, and better your future. you don't want a ton of no-good friends who are nice to you 'just because,' you want people who like you for you. those are the good ones. :P

You pretty much summed up everything that I was too lazy to type.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
1. What's wrong with being a nerd?
2. I thought you put up a good argument, and it shows that you outsmarted her.
3. I don't think it's necessary to fight online, and this would have been way better in real life, but it was still pretty cool.

Oh, and this:

Quote by Rad_Sauce, yo

ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by Generalpwnt
HOLD YOUR FEELINGS IN LIKE A REAL MAN! Real men don't tell anyone about anything, they just let it stew inside them until something dies or break in them.

QFT.
Quote by dannyniceboy
lol 20,000 dollars from the state damn. Nebraska must be poor :-(

Pretty sure he's from Nevada, and since when is $20,000 not a lot of money?

Anyways, TS. The girl sounds like a slutty bitch. Be glad she doesn't LIKE you.
Peepee on yo tittays
She's overweight, you say? Send her a picture of your wang. Some other user did that and from what I remember, it worked out really well for him.

Good luck!
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
place the contents of a killer bee jar in her locker... I promise you everyone will be talking about it at the water cooler the next morning!! XD
"And you will never hear surf music again..."
Do they teach English at your middle school? Just curious.
<Han> I love Hitler
There's a "block" function for a reason.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
You should of been like "Your level of intellect is incompatible with mine. Good night."
Quote by burrit0
Pshh, Christians rebel against evil.

-Gibson Les Paul Custom -
-Random acoustic guitar that's 36 years old -
-Epiphone Dot Deluxe -
-Gibson Les Paul Studio -
-Epiphone PR200E -
You handled that badly, you embaressed yourself.
Quote by aradine
i wish i got disowned by my grandparents so i could stay home tommorow and fap.

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX

Amps:
Vox Valvetronix 30
Page 1 of 3