Page 1 of 2
I ****ing hate black people. They smell. The only thing they're good for is dealing drugs to my pussy ****ing son who smokes the cocaine and goes on this website run by some ****ing nig ger lovers or something. ****ing seriously. We should just lynch those ****ing blacks. They hate whites because we DON't smell like greasy fritos. My son is a faggot I'm gonna kick his ****ing ass when he gets home from private scool where he just learns about our lord Jesus christ and ****s his slut bitch girlfriend. I bet she loves black ****ing dildoes.
wow.

*reported*
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
uhh..no

*reported*
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
I guess he took my advise
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
I'm ****ing insane with anger at my little bitch daughter. ****ing 9 years old and already smoking cocaine and black dick. **** that little bitch. I'll **** my black slaves.
lol.. okaaaaaay *NIGGA*
Man: "I'd like to call you. What's your number?"
Woman: "It's in the phone book."

Man: "But I don't know your name."
Woman: "That's in the phone book too."
TO any niggar who reparted me you obviously are black lovers who need to beat their kids and beat their mothers. I beat my kids across the floor
I love the word "Nigga".

2nd most-used word.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
He's A Troll! He's A Troll! He's A Troll! He's A Troll! He's A Troll! He's A Troll! He's A Troll! He's A Troll! He's A Troll! He's A Troll!
Oh my ****ing god that black loving son of mine dcame home and I'm gonan kick his ass ****ing fight him. little pussy ass black mother ****er. **** blacks for making may kid somke his cocaine. I'm kickihng his ****in ass right now. **** yeah. I'm gonna ****ing punch my 9 year old daughter in the ****ing face till he ****s himself on my ****ing new rug and ferments it for butt hash to sell to zambian ******s who see their dead ****ing mothers,.
Quote by ileikmusic
TO any niggar who reparted me you obviously are black lovers who need to beat their kids and beat their mothers. I beat my kids across the floor

is this a joke?

Nigel Tunfel, Spinal Tap guitarist
Quote by ileikmusic

that's ok I'd much rather beat you across the floor
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
It was totally weird.
u vouldnt beat me if u tried I can go to my house IRL and beat the **** out of myself for the price of two.
chicken butt?

But seriously, even though this is self defeating, wouldn't it have been really cool if no one posted is this thread, not even to say "reported". Just completely ignore it, cause it's not funny, it's not offensive, it's not "stupid funny", it's just boring. So maybe in the future we can all just...not care?
Quote by technicolour
chicken butt?

But seriously, even though this is self defeating, wouldn't it have been really cool if no one posted is this thread, not even to say "reported". Just completely ignore it, cause it's not funny, it's not offensive, it's not "stupid funny", it's just boring. So maybe in the future we can all just...not care?

+1

everyone stop posting

edit: WTF is with people getting "in before closing"?
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
It was totally weird.
maybe in the future I can jerk my ****in dick with my dead wifes ****ing butt hash **** ******. **** every race except white white power white power heil hitler he knew how to kill ******s good u****ing kikes
HAHA ^ ****ING NOOob.

If i hat e******s you are a ****** ****** lover. fuick you pussy ass mother ****ers come to my sisters house and I'll show you how to **** like a bitch.
**** son of a **** ***** loviin' ***** **** *** ***** ***** god **** ***** piece of **** mother **** in her *** you **** ****** i'll have your head you piece of **** i'll **** in the ***!!
People, don't feed the ****ing troll. It's just some kid looking for attention so he throws out racist comments to be "edgy", instead of doing something productive like playing the guitar, which is ironic when you think about it. Either way, obvious troll is obvious, hungry troll is hungry, and if you don't feed it he'll just move on to some other forum.
Motherf*cker you are a racist prick.
F*ck not all black people go around sell crack and do **** like that.
F*ck the only reason they do it is cus of assholes like you who treat them like **** wont give them a fair chance.
Your not a f*cking tough mother****er because your being a racist asshole.
And stop hating your kids because they're not up to your expactiations.
That's because YOUR A ****TY FATHER WHO DOESN'T TAKE CARE OF HIS FAMILY.
Now get the **** off clean yourself up and stop being a prick.

And don't call me a pussy ass black lover. Cus you can shut up you racist c unt.
Quote by lithiumftw
i am actually lolling right now!!! lmao!

After 1 and a half long years, someone laughed at one of my posts.

F*CK YEAH
in before close!
Quote by joeyj123
there are 11 words in 'the alphabet'
Page 1 of 2