Having an incredibly small part of a song stuck on repeat stuck in your head.

Let me give you an example: Awhile back I had the song "Wake the dead" by Comeback kid stuck in my head..but not the whole song..just the first 4 seconds, which consists entirely of a drum fill! It just kept repeating, never getting into the song...

Now I've got the mortal combat song stuck in my head, but just the first riff, and it only repeats twice, then it starts again.

Anyone else get this? If not, what full songs do you get stuck in your head that really bug you?

And goodnight UG, I'll read the replies (if any) to this thread in the morning..if I can find it on page 7 +
I always have the verse bit from Fleetwood Mac's "Gypsy" stuck in my head.

e|--------10--13--10------------------
B|10--13--------------13--10----------
G|----------------------------12--10--
D|------------------------------------
A|------------------------------------
E|------------------------------------
Just that bit. Nothing else.
Girls. All of them.
David St. Hubbins: Dozens of people spontaneously combust each year. It's just not really widely reported.
- Spinal Tap
Quote by I Am Jack!
more annoying is when people spell "than" as "then"

aw hell, I was never good with those two. But I'm awesome with their/there/they're

Now I can hear the guy yelling "mortal combatttttt" every once and awhile.
not knowing what song it is thats stuck in your head.. like a song from the past that your mom or dad would listen to while you were growing up.. that sucks.
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
Quote by redhawk1029
not knowing what song it is thats stuck in your head.. like a song from the past that your mom or dad would listen to while you were growing up.. that sucks.

Oh fuck ur rite! I hate whenever that happens to me! then I can't rest until I find out what song it is.
what worse than having a song stuck in my head? does a wanna-be-rapper dancing around, slapping your ass count?
having some cylinder shaped device used to achieve orgasm through prostate stimulation stuck in your anus for 2 hours

beat that TS.
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
What's worse? Trying to remember something and until you figure it out it's freakin' annoying you all day.
Quote by #1 synth
Brilliant

Quote by Pl3h-B0y
nachocheeez, that was awesome.
Quote by British_Steal
having some cylinder shaped device used to achieve orgasm through prostate stimulation stuck in your anus for 2 hours.

beat that TS.

That sounds arousing actually. Does it actually take 2 hours to climax?
Quote by technicolour
That sounds arousing actually. Does it actually take 2 hours to climax?

why don't you give it a shot and see for yourself
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

Quote by British_Steal
having some cylinder shaped device used to achieve orgasm through prostate stimulation stuck in your anus for 2 hours

beat that TS.

Quote by British_Steal
why don't you give it a shot and see for yourself

Where do I acquire this cylinder shaped.."thing"?
Quote by technicolour
Where do I acquire this cylinder shaped.."thing"?

simply go down to your local hardware store. there are plenty to choose from.
Quote by The Spoon

Quote by British_Steal
simply go down to your local hardware store. there are plenty to choose from.

k, I'll post pics tomorrow.

anyways goodnight for real this time.
Quote by dannyniceboy
getting a knife stuck in your head. (and martydom)

damn... beat me to it.

For a while, I had the lines "Dedicated hunter, waits to pull us under" stuck in my head. They're from Opeth's Ghost of Of Perdition. It was an infinite loop.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
when you about to run a sprint race and you try and imagine running but when the gun starts everyone takes off and you your feet are really heavy and you run in slow motion and you never go anywhere.Then its like midnight and your still there running in slow motion on your invisible treadmill and people come out attack you but you can run away. -thats a very strange annoying thought
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]