ok, so today I got on the wrong bus, and i was really pissed off at myself for making a foolish mistake, so out of no-where, i just start yelling random things a tour guide would say, but obviously funnier. I remember saything this, really fast, when we were passing a Toyota Distribution Centre,
"AndToYourLeftIsAToyotaDistributionCentre!WOOHOO!!ToyotasSuck"

so Pit, have you done anything completely random like this on public tranist?
Nope. You're on your own here, chief.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
One of my female friends was almost choked on a bus by a person under the influence of drugs. The police were called to take him away.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Quote by djmay71
ok, so today I got on the wrong bus, and i was really pissed off at myself for making a foolish mistake, so out of no-where, i just start yelling random things a tour guide would say, but obviously funnier. I remember saything this, really fast, when we were passing a Toyota Distribution Centre,
"AndToYourLeftIsAToyotaDistributionCentre!WOOHOO!!ToyotasSuck"

so Pit, have you done anything completely random like this on public tranist?

one of my friends who is into black metal and was wearing corpsepaint on a bus took ecstacy and started making choo choo sounds while pulling the handle. random.
Freak....
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
i always end up next to men with rediculously hairy ears
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by teegman
I threw up on a bus once, no thanks to stupid amounts of alcohol consumption the night before

Trying to ride a bus that is bouncing all over the place is hell when you are on the verge of blacking out
Quote by Sublime Stylee
Trying to ride a bus that is bouncing all over the place is hell when you are on the verge of blacking out

What's hell is blacking out on the bus to only wake up hours later in a back alley with your pants around your ankles.
I was on a public bus and some bum stoop up, pointed at an empty seat, and in a loud voice said, "This empty seat aint Bill Cosby an I aint either!". And he sat back down and didn't say anything for the rest of the ride.

He did look alot like Bill Cosby now that I think about it.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.