First of all its embarrassing bringing a piece of crap and asking them to fix it.. so I dont know if I should do it anyways...

But anyways my guitar is my guitar at the moment I cant afford another one, and im pretty sure my bridge action and all thats messed up.. I dont know if my necks warped but I was playing around with the screws to change the action, clearly I shouldnt of.. and I just dont think its set up right.. because sometimes I get buzz on the G string and its really pissing me off.

But i mean is it really worth bringing this thing in?
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z132/GIMP9393/git1.jpg?t=1207285901

And exactly should I ask them to do?

Oh and do they care if you bring your guitar to try out amps?

Edit: i might as well buy some new strings while im there.. think they would string it for me if I did? then I could just ask them to see if the action was messed up or anything.
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Peavey Triumph 112 120W all tube
Takamine EG333C
Last edited by MxPxPanic at Apr 4, 2008,
edited the post
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Takamine EG333C
Last edited by MxPxPanic at Apr 4, 2008,
It's not really embarrassing, it may be to you but the shop owners of nearly every store understand that some people are going to bring in crap guitars hoping for a fix.

They won't judge you on it if you show them that you know your stuff. They'd let you bring your guitar in to try out amps, but make sure you're noticed with your guitar when you walk in to avoid any disputes over theft.
If it's your only guitar, it's worth getting it looked at especially if you can't afford another. They can re-string it for you if you want, usually free but I've heard of some shops not doing it for free, they'll identify any problems with it in a few seconds too once it's in their hands.

Good luck
oh good, im just gonna ask them to buy what ever strings I should get and see if theres anything that needs to be set up.
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Takamine EG333C