I'm back in the weight room Pit! But I feel like **** lol. I've gone after class every day and lifted for about an hour and a half, alternating upper and lower body every day. Of course I know I should have taken it easy on the first week back but, eh... it seemed like a good idea at the time...

What can I do to make it feel like I'm NOT dying every time I try to stand up... or move at all for that mater..?
Bought for a few pennies
Now you're all just empty
Fucking soulless machines
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

3 days a week. Every other day. Your body needs rest.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Quote by aaron6890
rub icy hot on it..........seriously.

ive been a member for a year +... for the first time i see this as a valid point
Lots of protein vitamins and supplements. But really you aren't suppose to work out every day unless you isolate muscles. Another option is steroids
Quote by aaron6890
rub icy hot on it..........seriously.

no. don't do that. my friend, when he did work out (he doesn't anymore) he tried putting packs and stuff on him, but he got all tense and the next day, he couldn't move. his doctor told him if he exercises too much, do nice slow stretches, don't ask me why, all i know it had something to do with ligaments
Quote by kosarsosar
did you stretch before and after?

Yeah, alot actually =/
Bought for a few pennies
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

Quote by i(ncubus)play

true...i only go on mondays and thursays for bout hour 15 mins then im sore for a day or two but theres no actual pain
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by i(ncubus)play

hes right, your muscles need to time to repair and get stronger

if you have no rest days between working out, your muscles dont repair properly, thats why your sore.
youre so sore because your muscles have to regrow the connective tissues....take a few days off until you work out again and when those muscles are repaired the next time you work out you'll find you will be lifting much more than last time
I would go three days a week; monday, wednesday, friday... but it's not open on fridays. (seems stupid to me but w/e) and if you're not on a team they don't let you go in on the weekends. I didn't play football this year, so that sucks. To go three days a week I have to lift two days in a row at some point... My main problem this week was my friend and I figured, "Hey what the hell, why skip a day?"

Horrible idea... lol
Bought for a few pennies
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

dude if you gotta do two days in a row just designate one of those two days to completely legs....i suggest the second day... make day one heavy (chest tri's), day two not as heavy (back, shoulders), then day three legs....only problem is if you dont have enough energy to go two days in a row
Quote by tona_107
dude if you gotta do two days in a row just designate one of those two days to completely legs....i suggest the second day... make day one heavy (chest tri's), day two not as heavy (back, shoulders), then day three legs....only problem is if you dont have enough energy to go two days in a row

oh i'll go... i'll just bitch and moan about it
Bought for a few pennies
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

ahah word man...reminds me i gotta get my membership to TAC back....i havent worked out sicne i got mono. almost a year now aahah
my feet are sore. i was sprinting up concrete steps in bare feet and i tripped over, i now have a good excuse to not dry the dishes
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]