So my friend is sleeping over and we're about to smoke a joint. Plus we got our hands on some White Widow weed (supposed to be one the best buds). However it has a high count of THC crystals in it so I'm sceptical a bit. Last time I smoked a heavy hitter I bad-tripped real bad with my also high friends in the middle of a fvckin huge park at 11 pm.

So any tips in case I bad-trip? Like something that could make it less worse IN CASE I do badtrip (I don't intend to but you never know).
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
You're going to trip HARD and won't be able to stop thinking about your breathing. lol.
Quote by hightension01

Tell her
"I could be playing this *inserts Job For a Cowboys Doom Cd*
but i'd rather play this *inserts *David Crowder followed by Brewster*"

haha yeah that should work

Quote by Aqua Dementia
richrawr FTW!
Quote by richrawr
You're going to trip HARD and won't be able to stop thinking about your breathing. lol.

Fvck you if you're just messing with me.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Get a roll of duct tape handy. That way your buddy can wrap you up if you start to trip.
have sex with each other?
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Quote by Cumbersome
Drugs. Are. Bad. Period.

Ignorant as fuck.

Anyways White Widow is the shit. If you do "bad-trip", take some Valium to knock your ass out.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Take small hits at first, if you feel you can handle getting higher hit another one. I garuntee you if you hit a big one first your heart will start racing like mad and you will be very paronoid about your heart and breathing. Trust me, it use to happen to me all the time.
Don't do drugs? Duh.
Quote by burrit0
Pshh, Christians rebel against evil.

-Gibson Les Paul Custom -
-Random acoustic guitar that's 36 years old -
-Epiphone Dot Deluxe -
-Gibson Les Paul Studio -
-Epiphone PR200E -
I'm assuming that by bad tripping you mean you get really paranoid. I've never heard of anybody ever having a bad trip on weed.(unless it's laced with angel dust like they used to do in the 60's)

I'd say +1 for one hit at a time though, no sense in wasting perfectly good super potent weed.(big dubes are for exhibitionists with no economic sense anyway IMO)

I've never had white widow per se, but anything with crystals is never bad.

Edit: if anyone gets "paranoid", let your friends talk you down....always ends up in a good laugh.No matter what, paranoia never lasts anyway...(momentary lapse of reason)

Give 'er
82 Ibanez artist ar105
94 Fender MIJ 72 tele custom reissue
04 prs se soapbar singlecut
97 Simon & Patrick pro flame maple
05 Art & Lutherie cedar 12
Custom Strat

68 Fender Super Reverb
78 Traynor TS200
80's Roland Cube20
Last edited by Guitarminator at Apr 4, 2008,
put down the joint and pick up a book? maybe some flash cards?
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
dude you dont trip on weed ok. tripping is something you do on acid not weed. smoke that **** up and have fun. i wish i could get good bud like that.
Quote by Ez0ph
Tissues are lame cuz then you gotta spend an hour gettin the little paper off of your dick
i just shoot it into my neighbors yard
not my problem anymore
I'mm soooooooo so so.... so hiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiigh! Uhg. Lulzzzzzz

iiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiii
iii iii
iiiiiiiiiiiiii

This **** is gooooouuuuuuuoooooddh.......ah.

Heloo??? Hello i mean ah **** ze keY bO-ard.
My friend just wen like 4-3-15 on COD4
lawl
PM for details.

i suggest you ask the drug thread, you'll get better answers there
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.