I'm an animation student and one of my projects is to create a CG mini golf hole. It has to have a theme to it, I chose "Rock N Roll". I have lots of ideas to portray this theme but there are so many more that I know ya'll can help me with. So give me some suggestions as to how I can dress up this hole with and make it rocking. Thanks
naked. go.
Quote by hightension01

Tell her
"I could be playing this *inserts Job For a Cowboys Doom Cd*
but i'd rather play this *inserts *David Crowder followed by Brewster*"

haha yeah that should work

Quote by Aqua Dementia
richrawr FTW!
include a guitar somewhere on the track, probably a les paul or something, make it look good :P
throw in stuff from different decades...
zepplin, beatles, AC/DC, Pink Floyd, Van Halen

and, of course, SPINAL TAP!
or make the entire hole a les paul. One of the tone knobs is the hole. The pickups are block obstacles. The frets on the neck are bumps the ball has to go over. You start at the tuning pegs.
Quote by DaveGilmour1189
or make the entire hole a les paul. One of the tone knobs is the hole. The pickups are block obstacles. The frets on the neck are bumps the ball has to go over. You start at the tuning pegs.

That is actually a fantastic idea. Someone should make a real life mini-golf course based on rock'n'roll with a hole like that... maybe I will
That was my original thought, to make the whole a guitar. I was thinking of making the ball travel through different models from different decades. And at the end have the hole set up like its on a stage with all the works.
Yeah but that would require a lot of extra work to create a dinosaur, not to say I'm willing to do it. I'll keep that in mind
Quote by DaveGilmour1189

Nice.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
When I get the sketches done I'll try to post them, and let ya'll tell me what you think
Will we be able to get a sneaky try out on this once you've finshed?

I like the idea about making the course a guitar, but that sounds kinda hard to do. How about a stage before a gig, and you have to navagate between the diffrent leads and pedals etc.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
I like the idea about making the course a guitar, but that sounds kinda hard to do. How about a stage before a gig, and you have to navagate between the diffrent leads and pedals etc.

nice idea, I like that
-for a putter, use a guitar
-instead of making poeples balls different colours, put band logos on them
-have a kiss course just to be cliche where the ball has to go through a tunnel with gene simmons tongue swinging back and forth on one side of the tunnel
-have well known songs for the BGM
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D: