Does anyone have any idea what Elementary school records are like? How far back would they keep them? I'm 18, and basically I'm wondering if I could go to the school and find out everyone who was in my 5th grade class.
your not planing like a massacrer to pay back those who have wronged you? Why not just ask one of your friends who might have been in this class?
Quote by METAL MILITIA1
your not planing like a massacrer to pay back those who have wronged you? Why not just ask one of your friends who might have been in this class?

That's exactly what I was thinking... I was imaging the TS putting crosses through the pictures of those he assassinates with lipstick, and then going all Steve Buscemi in Billy Madison.
Haha

No, it's nothing like that. I just want to establish contact with an old friend. I'm not sure if I'm getting her last name right, and Facebook/Myspace isn't doing anything for me. We didn't have yearbooks at my elementary school. I suppose one of these days I'll have to go to the school and see what they've got!
When you graduate, you get your records back.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie