Xbox Live Help
i go to play call of duty 4 on xbox360 on a free month trial.
i only started it the other day and was playing online so it hasnt ran out of the month obviously.
it will let me sign in, to xbox live, as it says i am online and i can talk to friends on messenger and xbox360
but when i go to play multiplayer it says "the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live",
ive just made another account a minute ago and this too has the same outcome
why does it say this? how can i fix this?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

May I ask what you're doing?

You've been here since '06. You should know that we have an ONLY Gaming thread. Xbox Live is part of gaming, is it not?

Secondly, what do you think you'll gain by having two EXACT threads? You made one. If you're going to make a thread, even if there already is a dedicated one, just make one. Then, someone will say 'Gaming thread,' and your thread will get closed, and you'll go post in the Gaming thread.

I'll tell you what. I'll take your post, and post it MYSELF in the Gaming thread. If someone responds to it, I'll message you.
It might have something to do with the classes or something. I'm not very well-versed in CoD 4 multiplayer, but I know there are different classes and maybe you're not high enough yet.
<Han> I love Hitler