I do this sometimes because I really don't want to go toilet in my school, so I just hold it in. But now I am starting to think to myself, is this normal ?
Quote by Spellcaster
Yes I have sigged myself.
Last edited by SpellCaster at Apr 4, 2008,
of course it's bad.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
What a strange question.

Actually, a lot of people deal with this. Some people, my brother being one of them, have issues with public restrooms. Unless you have a pretty small bladder, you should be fine, unless you're seeing obvious signs that something is wrong. Decrease water intake before the seven hours, increase towards the end and after.
i could see if it was ****... but taking a piss? there is no toilet monster so don't worry.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
I only drink 1-2 glasses of water in the morning, and my bladder got quite big over the time I've been doing this.
Quote by Spellcaster
Nah you should be fine...sometimes I am too lazy to piss and I have to but I'm in bed. I'll wake up the next morning and go piss like 8 hours later
Dude, yes. I know it's gross, but you need to let those juices flow.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by kinzoku
i could see if it was ****... but taking a piss? there is no toilet monster so don't worry.

It's not that, it's just that our toilets are...well how can I put this, they are qutie grotesque in many ways. Also sometimes I just can't do it when there is a person in the cubicle next to me, so to avoid awkwardness I just don't go.
Quote by Spellcaster
you can drink it. it's sterile.
My Rig:

+Epiphone AJ100 acoustic
+Fender 60th. Anniversary Stratocaster
+Vox AD30VT
+Vox V847a Wah

look all i wanted was for someone to give me advice on what to do not to slag me off ok

Want advice? Suck yourself off.
Quote by dilbert_5150
you can drink it. it's sterile.

But it has no nutrients in it.
Quote by Spellcaster
I do it also. i pee before school and as soon as i get home, i dont even get the urge to during the day anymore
Quote by Kensai
You're a sick uncompassionate tool who puts the deaths of animals with subaverage cognitive functions above your own kind.

You're perfect for PETA. Just set fire to a house and you're in.
Quote by littlephil
Thats not really good for you, you know. You can damage your bladder and kidneys

Yes, I've heard it causes problems in your later years (ie. bet wetting).
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
Quote by SpellCaster
It's not that, it's just that our toilets are...well how can I put this, they are qutie grotesque in many ways. Also sometimes I just can't do it when there is a person in the cubicle next to me, so to avoid awkwardness I just don't go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzO1mCAVyMw

Just some good knowledge to have.

I'd say don't drink liquid before school. Take a bottle of water with you, or drink from the drinking fountain.
Apparrently it means you can't get a boner when you're older. You could always go somewhere quiet and piss in a bottle if you hate public toilets that much.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Well I gues now I have to stop doing this if I want to have my bladder in the future.
Quote by Spellcaster
Dude seriously. If there isn't too much pressure going on from holding, you're FINE. Heck, look it up. I'm sure google will give you loads of answers.

Or you can drain your lizard in a public restroom. Are there no urinals? Let's brainstorm:

How long does it take to pee? between zipping down and zipping up, I'd say between 10-30 seconds. That's hardly anything to fuss over. Use your foot to flush.
Quote by kinzoku
i could see if it was ****... but taking a piss?

Thats how it was for me. There is no way I could hold it in for 7 hours.
I like the greatest feeling of relief when I hold in my pee as long as I can before letting it out when I'm busting.

One time I pissed behind the cupboard in the classroom. Luckily it wasn't my classroom.
2002 Epiphone Goth G400 SG
B.C. Rich Warlock custom
1986 Washburn RR2 Flying V
1991 Peavey Falcon II Stratocaster
this is the most retarded thread ever , but im actually interested in reading it!!!
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
Quote by whalepudding
Apparrently it means you can't get a boner when you're older. You could always go somewhere quiet and piss in a bottle if you hate public toilets that much.

Well, I'm not sure, but I don't think boners have anything to do with bladders, only blood of such...

Unless, I've been lied to....
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Silly thread. But I do it all the time. You'll live.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Quote by SpellCaster
I do this sometimes because I really don't want to go toilet in my school, so I just hold it in. But now I am starting to think to myself, is this normal ?

I remember reading something about if you persistantly hold your urine in, the urea can make its way into other systems in the body? Such as blood?

Can't be good, but I've no idea how accurate that is.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by SpellCaster

first...yeah,i don't like to use my school's toilets...at least i never need to poop in there...and for peeing,i really won't mind...

second...its bad. Real bad. Maybe its even you-can't-have-babies-bad...

nah,i'm only kidding around...but i remember a teacher telling us that some problem may come about to your bladder if you hold your pee in for too long...she was the only one that allows us to go to the toilet like anytime...

and,7hrs is more than long...you have a strong bladder dude...
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP

YAY IT'S HANNAH MONTANA
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:
-Boss ME-50 Multi Effects

Quote by Ajax413
Pfft... I know a guy who didn't even masturbate until he was 18... now that's a late bloomer.
Let's just put it this way; it's probably not good for you.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
dude cmon you're a guy you can pee wherever you want...just recently when walking home from school I had to pee and just went into the little forrest which was on the right side from the path I was walking on...pissed there, waved at some people and went on
7 hours? The only problem will be trying to keep it in and not pissing yourself when you talk to that woman of your dreams.

Urine isn't really that toxic at all... after all, it can stay in your bladder for 24 hours or so. It only becomes dangerous when it crystallises into uric acid. Hell, piss into a cup and drink it, you'll get all those ions that your kidney failed to reabsorb.
I've learnt to hold it for like 12+ hours

I go fishing a lot, and I don't wanna wee behind a bush.

10 hours is nothing to me now.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400
I've learnt to hold it for like 12+ hours

I go fishing a lot, and I don't wanna wee behind a bush.

10 hours is nothing to me now.

You're fishing in what can only be desrcibed as a large toilet, and you hold it in? Just piss in the goddamn river.