Taylor Swift and Rascal Flatts. I don't need a bunch of sweating long hairs bumping into me lmao(I've been to the Gigantatour and been in actual pits). Hot girls in heels and skirts, I Don't mind bumping into me.
i don't particulary (if that's how that words spelt) have a FAVOURITE but the funniest to watch was Bring Me The Horizon

yourself?
hi-5
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
You know what? Reel Big Fish was best for me. Not heaviest but best. Anything too heavy and I just get really pissed off by people who start pushing the crowd from side to side it does my head in and theres no point to it. Come to think of it RBF was the last time I crowd surfed and that was September 2005, christ, I gotta do it again lol
Slayer, Machine Head, Metallica, Mastodon, and Deftones (I saw them play the entire Adrenaline album for an encore, the place erupted!)
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by MaxLees666
You know what? Reel Big Fish was best for me. Not heaviest but best. Anything too heavy and I just get really pissed off by people who start pushing the crowd from side to side it does my head in and theres no point to it. Come to think of it RBF was the last time I crowd surfed and that was September 2005, christ, I gotta do it again lol

I would have to agree with you completely!

(+1,000!!!) in other words

I've seen Reel Big Fish twice and moshed my way to the front lol, pure epicness.
Its a tie between Lamb Of God and Machine Head. Shadows Fall had a pretty good one too.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Children Of Bodom at Astoria, i was getting thrown in and out of them for the first five songs, and i wasnt even in the biggest pits there. A friend of mine got 2 tshirts thrown at him, brand new, lucky bugger. he got covered in beer though lol.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Muse.

Gg.
Quote by hightension01

Tell her
"I could be playing this *inserts Job For a Cowboys Doom Cd*
but i'd rather play this *inserts *David Crowder followed by Brewster*"

haha yeah that should work

Quote by Aqua Dementia
richrawr FTW!
well the last one i can remember is for protest the hero, but it wasnt anything special. they played a great show though
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Quote by iplay6string
I would have to agree with you completely!

(+1,000!!!) in other words

I've seen Reel Big Fish twice and moshed my way to the front lol, pure epicness.

Moshing at an RBF gig? Damn dude, I'd much rather SKANK!
Quote by BlackLuster
DisgruntledDuck, I wish there were more people like you in the world.

Quote by Jaimz
You Sir, have my utmost respect

I have Jaimz' utmost respect and BlackLuster wishes that there were more people like me in the world!