Picked it up yesterday its a Randall RH100 Head. I have the cab setup in stereo so each amp can run separately or i can run both at once. Also each amp has its own BBE channel. And both amps are running through my MXR EQ and Isp Decimator as well. It sounds pretty good, just gotta do a little more tweaking. Anyway here are the pics...

Pic of the amp...

Pic of full setup
Last edited by IbanezPsycho at Apr 4, 2008,
you have pretty... "fu.ck yeah!" rig

nice...
My Rig:

+Epiphone AJ100 acoustic
+Fender 60th. Anniversary Stratocaster
+Vox AD30VT
+Vox V847a Wah

look all i wanted was for someone to give me advice on what to do not to slag me off ok

Want advice? Suck yourself off.
Looks great. Any sound samples?
Jackson KV 2, Jackson COW 7 (both in B), Jackson Demmelition V
Bogner Überschall (blue rev)
Marshall 1960B Vintage (2x V30 & 2x G12T75)
TC Electronic G Major
BBE Sonic Maximizer 422A
Weber Mass 150w
ISP ProRackG
T.Racks Dinopower
Thanks for the comments..

No samples yet.. Only ones on my profile are the old laptop recordings of my Valveking. I had some new recordings up last week, but i had a bad mic and it was messing up my sound really bad. So i picked up a SM57 a few days ago. Now i just have to find the time to do some recording.
Wait.. You open a door to your amp? Dude, pure win!!
Nice amp also.
do want...
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
Nooiiice.

Howdya get the amp out?
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by rhcp_freak
Nooiiice.

Howdya get the amp out?

...Said the burglars very anti-theft lol.

Lovely gear though
I had it in the room at first but it was taking up to much space and I have no use for the closet because its my practice/workshop/guest room if someone needs to crash. So i stuck it in the closet so I would have more room and I can shut the door when people stay the night. Some of my friends have kids and I dont want some 5 year old thinking its a jungle gym. Also like stated if we go out of town i close the door so if someone was to go looking for something to steal they wouldn't see it. Plus they would probably not get past the living room to many goodies in there to pass up..lol

I picked it up from a guy at a local music store. Traded my Tubescreamer, MXR 104 and a little tech work for it.
You are the man...since you got rid of your TS-9 when you get ready for a new OD look into getting a Maxon OD-9 pro+...
You should eventually get one slamming amp instead of two "kinda-goodly-good-amps".
Har nånn egentli vorri langt sjøl om bestemt sæ for å bruk t å me gå å vill å gjør sjå mer lik?
my amp is the size of both my shoes on top of each other, so compared to yours mines a pile of ****.............
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
badass rig! i love stereo rigs
Guitar
Ernie Ball Music Man Silhouette Special
Washburn WI64
Martin D-15
Amps
1960s Harmony
Rocktron/Egnater TOL 50 2x12
Rivera Chubster 55
FX
Fulltone OCD v.1
Keeley TS808
Voodoo Labs Superfuzz
Wilson WH10
Boss DD-20
Congrats on the new amp! Looking forward to hearing some clips. By the way, where did you get the mini mic stand on the right, the one with the round base? I have two of those and I have no idea where I got them from. I used to have a few more, but they sort of disappeared when I moved a couple years ago.
Titans36
You are the man...since you got rid of your TS-9 when you get ready for a new OD look into getting a Maxon OD-9 pro+...

Yea im looking into some other OD's now the Maxon is going to be the first one i look at and then go down the list from there.

perkristian876
You should eventually get one slamming amp instead of two "kinda-goodly-good-amps".

In a few months im either getting a 5150/6505, Krankenstien or Engl Fireball. These amps weren't my first choice by far they just fell in my lap. So im starting up my collection. Always wanted a Randall so said what the hell.

Guitarmiester
Congrats on the new amp! Looking forward to hearing some clips. By the way, where did you get the mini mic stand on the right, the one with the round base? I have two of those and I have no idea where I got them from. I used to have a few more, but they sort of disappeared when I moved a couple years ago.

Thanks. If you notice there is only one lol, i went to my local music shop and they only had one. So i had to get the square looking one as a second. I dont knoe were you can get them. But i will look up the model number for you so you can order them online.