Well my first guitar had HSS and my new guitar has HH. I want to put the neck pickup of my first guitar (Single coil) in place of the neck pickup (Humbucker) on my new guitar.

How would i go about doing this? Should i get a few humber pickup covers to cover up the big, ugly gap were the humbucker should be?
how about a humbucker sized p90? thats a single coil but a bit beefier than a regular single coil...
Thank you please.
Just install a push/pull pot for coil splitting. That way you don't have to have a goofy looking cover.
Hi, I'm Peter
Hmm, perhaps you could fashion some sort of mounting ring, like a humbucker cover with a cutout to suspend a singlecoil through? Otherwise, Swineshead make a 'humbucker-sized single coil', though on closer inspection it appears to simply be a P90.
Quote by Dirk Gently
Just install a push/pull pot for coil splitting. That way you don't have to have a goofy looking cover.

/thread.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by deadlydunc
how about a humbucker sized p90? thats a single coil but a bit beefier than a regular single coil...

I dont realy want to buy much. Sure i'll buy the covers but i wont buy any pickups.