Last night I made a thread in the Guitar Gear and Accessories forum, and it still hasn't gotten any responses. I looked through the pages of threads, and found that it was three pages back where no one will ever care to look, along with other threads that haven't yet even been viewed.

So my question is, do I make a new one, or just let it sit there?
i checked your thread, I don't know much about loop stations either but I did mess with one that boss made once. It may have the specs you are looking for, your best bet is to try www.musiciansfriend.com and look around on there, they may have what you need.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
2 options.

1. let it sit there.

2. delete it and make a new one.

don't just make a new one or bump the old one. although if you're going to make a new one, I wouldn't just ask for suggestions, I'd search for a few myself then ask for people's opinions and then ask for any alternative suggestions.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Last edited by Lemoninfluence at Apr 4, 2008,
here's the thread https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=829149

i checked your thread, I don't know much about loop stations either but I did mess with one that boss made once. It may have the specs you are looking for, your best bet is to try www.musiciansfriend.com and look around on there, they may have what you need.

I want to see people's opinions before I actually go out and buy one.
if i was you i'd send a PM to one of the GG&A mods and see if they'd mind you bumping it.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by dylanfujii
ahh how do u start a thread cuz i dont like get it

open the forum you want to make the thread in.
click the New Thread button near the top left of the screen.
fill in the details and submit.
from daylight...
...into darkness