Here, you'll need it.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by deadhead876
yea i have but im at school deuschebag

>im at school deuschebag
>at school deuschebag
>school deuschebag
>deuschebag

douche*
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
impulse is mad, or the cult of personality
GEAR:
PRS CU22 10 top with #10
Gibson lp studio (fireburst)
MIA 06' fender strat sss

Orange rockerverb 50 c

morley rotating speaker '62
" pro wah
mxr flanger '73
line 6 dl4 x2, fm4, dm4
mi audio tube zone
love pedal karl fuzz
i prefer for my guitars to have strings instead of 5 multicolored buttons... i don't know i guess it sounds more musical acoustically
Quote by rojomeansred
It's funny that you got defensive, and even gave an excuse for the reason why you aren't getting laid this very second.

yea because if i was home it is friday so i probably will ****head
I think someone did a custom song of Speed Metal Symphony, so if that counts, then that's the one.
hue
Quote by deadhead876
yea because if i was home it is friday so i probably will ****head

I'm sure you will be son.
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
Quote by fieryfenderz
i prefer for my guitars to have strings instead of 5 multicolored buttons... i don't know i guess it sounds more musical acoustically

Theres aways one "funny guy"

The thread is about the game not about guitar, you tool.

Even flow, Turning Japanese or Kool thing.
scotty doesn't know.. have it in my head whole day

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

This is a stupid thread? Why not just make a "favourite song" thread? Or use the searchbar and post in one, im pretty sure there's one...Only difference is that this limits the songs choose-able :P

And guitar hero FAILS.
Quote by str84ever
Theres aways one "funny guy"

The thread is about the game not about guitar, you tool.

Even flow, Turning Japanese or Kool thing.

yeah, i just find it pathetic that people care so much bout guitar hero.
Quote by Gmp
through the fire and flames, duh

dragonforce blow... speed up their music... if you don't believe me then slow the music down... the guitar sounds like perfect tone, while normally they sound high pitched without a whammy pedal or bar
Quote by fieryfenderz
dragonforce blow... speed up their music... if you don't believe me then slow the music down... the guitar sounds like perfect tone, while normally they sound high pitched without a whammy pedal or bar

i think that's why he put duh up there hon. i think it was a joke.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
either crazy on you (heart), or sunshine of your love (cream)
even guitar hero would have a hard time fucking those up.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
why do people get pissed off at guitar hero im sure they play guitar 24/7 so shut the hell up
Quote by fieryfenderz

shut the hell up it is kids that you who make up this bull**** up that is not true
Quote by deadhead876
why do people get pissed off at guitar hero im sure they play guitar 24/7 so shut the hell up

It really is a mystery. They say "I'd rather play a REAL guitar", but hey. It's a game. You could go drive a REAL car instead of playing Gran Turismo. You could play REAL football/soccer/basketball etc. instead of playing games, hell, you could go fight a REAL war with REAL bullets and bombs instead of playing CoD4, so why don't you? It's a game. Not everyone has the time/money/patience to learn how to play a real guitar.
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Quote by Chips-
It really is a mystery. They say "I'd rather play a REAL guitar", but hey. It's a game. You could go drive a REAL car instead of playing Gran Turismo. You could play REAL football/soccer/basketball etc. instead of playing games, hell, you could go fight a REAL war with REAL bullets and bombs instead of playing CoD4, so why don't you? It's a game. Not everyone has the time/money/patience to learn how to play a real guitar.

thank you i am at school so it is not like i could be playing the REAL guitar right know and it is not like i dont play the REAL guitar i just like doing other things also
Bad Reputation
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
I don't know what my favorite is off of the top of my head (I haven't played in forever), but I always though 'My Name is Jonas' is pretty catchy.

My name is Jonas. I'm carrying the wheel
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

i never had anything against guitar hero 3 until recently........................i actually played it.
a few of songs had missing parts in. you couldnt hear player twos guitar. i at least expected a proper make you own song