damn pretty good man, def sounded a lot like it, haha. Dist sounds a lil harsh at times...but the song sounded right on, nice.
umm...... sounded pretty good, use the same distortion throughout the whole song, and ease up on it a bit, sounds like AC/DC went death metal... lol. But pretty good! I'm just about the same age, what amp do you play through? if you ever get a chance, play a Roland Micro Cube on Brit Combo with full gain and a bit of reverb. do that, it sounds almost spot on! 7/10
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
lol... I play through a fender FM15 dsp but i keep in on clean channel and then just use my ds1
Can You Shread?
I Can! <-- Click Here
Get you some drum loops to play to and keep playing. I was 15 when I started playing and wish I would have been more dedicated. I stopped at age 16 cause I was more interested in girls and running around. Then 29 years later I started playing again. I always had guitars laying around all those years but never played much. Then I was asked to run a mixer for a show (my cousins band) and the bug hit me again. I built a studio and started playing and recording. What Im saying is. Dont quit !!! Keep pluggin away.
Nice but as said before problem with disto. Also the intro and solo ain't very clean but you just have to play again and again and not stress