anyone ever heard of d'armond? it was my first guitar ever and i haven't played it since i got my first ibanez, but i loved it and was thinking of restringing it again at some point now that i know a little more about guitars.

it's a really rock'n'roll style of guitar to look at with a really nice deep red colour and kind looks like a les paul but more... basic. it's got d' armond on the headstock in gold writing.

everyone i ask has never heard of d 'armond. thus my first post on here is about it :P

JOhn
Ibanez JS
Ibanez Ergodyne <3
B.C. Rich KKV (replica)
d 'armond summinkorother
Ibanez ergodyne bass
Hey John
I've come into possesion of a purple d'armond les paul recently, (got it nice and cheap) depending on the age it could be worth quite a bit, they arnt made any more, but i think they're owned by fender.
I dont know about yours but mine is brilliant to play, really smooth and the action is awesome, you got yourself a nice guitar

Chris

Edit: Post a picture, i'd like to see if its similar to mine, i havnt seen any others anywhere
----
Last edited by Dudududa at Apr 4, 2008,
The brand was bought by Fender in 1997, got turned into the cheap line of Guild and then got closed down since they weren't selling.
I have a gold De Armond m-65 and its a beautiful guitar (looks a lot like the LP). Does yours have a tremolo? I think the m-75 has a trem while the m-65 looks more basic like you said.
Stop whining and learn your theory!

Quote by oddhawk676
Yeah, some black guy with a yankees cap walks into the ice cream parlor, and I said "We dont serve your kind here," as in, yankee fans, i guess he thought something else and left.
that stinks to hear
for my very first guitar, i had to choose between a squier II stratocaster (i still dont know what squier II is), and a d'armond, i got the strat, apparently i didnt choose right :-(
Quote by fosho
how....did you find that wiki article?
youre a weird one tjdjr09