I always loved those delayed harmony stuff but of course I can't afford these Eventide rack units.

So here is what I am thinking of as a poor man's delayed harmonizer:

Run the PS-5 into the DD-6, and remove the dry signal entirely, have that run into one amp and then have the other amp take your dry signal.

The result would be your normal guitar tone from one amp followed by the pitch shifted delays coming from the other.

You guys think this will sound any good? I am not expecting it will the same as an Eventide Harmonizer, but consider the fact the whole setup would only cost $300-$400, (assuming you already have two amps).
That will work, but it's not going to sound as good as an Eventide. The Boss harmonizer pedals sound a lot better when ran in stereo, which you're looking to do. It should come out sounding pretty cool.
It would work to some extent, but the tracking during fast passages would be...nonexistent. You would have the option of of using multiple voices either. Keep in mind that Eventide rack units are incredibly versatile, and are not limited to harmonizing. You can essentially build your own effects with them.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Some of the effects on the Eventide units are amazing and there are no stomp box equivalents, if you want these sounds you are pretty much forced to shell out the big bucks.

It really sucks that this is inaccessible to the average person.
A friend of mine has an Eventide, they sound phenomenal. They track a lot better and smoother than the Boss PS-5.