..The Rabble..?
SOLO STUFF HERE!
www.myspace.com/antioneire

BAND HERE!
www.myspace.com/theprojectire

Quote by element4433
See...this is why we make a plan. You have to know how you're going to masturbate in every situation.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
We're bros, bro. Not 'mos.
Do they have a myspace? Link would be nice to some of their music =p

Always nice to hear new bands xD
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
i cant find a myspace but thats a link to a great song

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=hjWg7wkuw-U
SOLO STUFF HERE!
www.myspace.com/antioneire

BAND HERE!
www.myspace.com/theprojectire

Quote by element4433
See...this is why we make a plan. You have to know how you're going to masturbate in every situation.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
We're bros, bro. Not 'mos.
hahahaha....they suck....hahahahahahahaha....they are so punk! hahahahaha.....

no but seriously...they suck...

God, mark unseen is a horrible vocalist....he is almost as bad as justin sane or tim armstrong...

oh noes...yeah, i went there...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
strange how to a certain degree,i do think tim armstrong is both a songwriting genius and a fashion diva
Quote by hooligan07
strange how to a certain degree,i do think tim armstrong is both a songwriting genius and a fashion diva

wow....he dresses and sings like a retard, he is far from a songwriting genius, it is rancid for god's sake, and he looks like he trys way too hard...

he is da tr00 p0nx do! dur dur dur....

He is a buisness man. One day I just want to have the chance to break all his "amazing" billy bragg and clash records or cds burn down his huge house and blow up his nice car, crank up sonic reducer and beat him with a lead pipe and then stick a bass guitar string, the thick E one, into his pee pee hole, and as he is crying for his life with that retarded faux british/retard accent he trys too hard to sing with,(or maybe it will magically disappear!) i am going to break his shoulder blades, place them closer together, and spit a loogie between them, and rape them...yes rape his shoulder blades, all this while matt freeman watches and crys. I will then light up a cigarette and spit on him. and whisper into Tim's ear the last thing he hears...

"You ain't no ****in' punk rocker"

we can all dream...i suppose
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

Quote by mike2

He is a buisness man. One day I just want to have the chance to break all his "amazing" billy bragg and clash records or cds burn down his huge house and blow up his nice car, crank up sonic reducer and beat him with a lead pipe and then stick a bass guitar string, the thick E one, into his pee pee hole, and as he is crying for his life with that retarded faux british/retard accent he trys too hard to sing with,(or maybe it will magically disappear!) i am going to break his shoulder blades, place them closer together, and spit a loogie between them, and rape them...yes rape his shoulder blades, all this while matt freeman watches and crys. I will then light up a cigarette and spit on him. and whisper into Tim's ear the last thing he hears...

you all suck. THE RABBLE rules. i love all their songs, especially their slower ones like carry on and seeking. and mark unseen is an amazing vocalist. how can you compare him to justin sane or tim armstrong. they suck.

but yeah, the rabble are more for fans of the unseen, rancid, etc. and since those bands aren't taken well in this forum. but their songs have alot of influences from social distortion
Last edited by recklessnick at Apr 5, 2008,
I like Rancid and Tim Armstrong. Well, Tim Armstrong the musician/director/ect. He is going in a weird direction though.

Is Rancid punk? I think so but I couldn't care less really.

I like what I like and stopped trying to be cool and the punk police a loooong time ago. Not only does it bring the whole thing down but eventually after a while you have nothing to prove. You'll grow out of it when you are older.
-Squire '51 Strat
-Turser SG w/ P-90s
-Vox Valvetronix AD100 head
-Marshall MG412
-Simon Hollowbody (for sale $200)

They get the job done.

Good Traders:
-SomniferousEyes
I´m not as harsh as Mike, but they are deffinitely not so good........apart from the fact that they look and act so tr00 uberponx.......

Did no one else of you thought: "Anyone heard of.........Yul Brynner?" when he read the thread title? or are you all so true that you don´t listen to the Toy Dolls?
Quote by mike2
wow....he dresses and sings like a retard, he is far from a songwriting genius, it is rancid for god's sake, and he looks like he trys way too hard...

he is da tr00 p0nx do! dur dur dur....

Quote by recklessnick
you all suck. THE RABBLE rules. i love all their songs, especially their slower ones like carry on and seeking. and mark unseen is an amazing vocalist. how can you compare him to justin sane or tim armstrong. they suck.

but yeah, the rabble are more for fans of the unseen, rancid, etc. and since those bands aren't taken well in this forum. but their songs have alot of influences from social distortion

the rabble, though, in all honesty, is horrible music, and mark unseen is a horrible singer. Paul russo was a way superior unseen vocalist, and the only songs I have heard Mark sing tha I liked, was by A global threat, off of wtfwc.

So in other words, the rabble, horrible excuse for a band; mark unseen, horrible vocalist; and Tim Amrstrong, I hate his ****ing guts, almost as much as Ian Mackaye.

and thank you for admitting Justin Sane and Tim Armstrong suck....you made my day
Quote by BrianApocalypse

If anyone in a band has a mohawk, they are automatically hated by the people here.

Apparently if you look punk, you aren't punk