I am aware the RP350 has the whammy effect on it, and is the same price as the whammy, but which would I be better off with? I would be using the Rp350 for more of effects, and not like distortion and such. Basically, does the whammy sound awful on the rp350, or is it about the same?
real whamy is better.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
the whammy is not that good. but there a **** load of effects that you can use and assign to the pedal to either turn on and off or control the rate of.

its a great piece of equipment, i own it and would reccomend it.
A real whammy would probably be better, but don't let that discourage you from the RP350, it can't be that bad, and as well you get a load of other effects as well.
Quote by fenderdude06
the whammy is not that good. but there a **** load of effects that you can use and assign to the pedal to either turn on and off or control the rate of.

its a great piece of equipment, i own it and would reccomend it.

+1...I have a RP250 and use the whammy all the time. It may not be quite as good as true whammy but close enough. I haven't even bothered to mess with the tone knobs for it. I don't think it would work well in a chain with other effects but i could be wrong on that. Anyone ever tried that, or is that what you were wanting to do specifically?