Poll: what would you do if you fell for a married person?
Poll Options
View poll results: what would you do if you fell for a married person?
do everything you can to split them up because you know it'll be worth it for you in the end.
3 4%
give up and let it be
42 56%
just tell them how you feel and go from there
17 23%
try to make an afair on the side
13 17%
Voters: 75.
what would you do if you met a guy (or girl) that you really liked and plays amazing guitar but is well, married?
Quote by cosmic_wave
what would you do if you met a guy (or girl) that you really liked and plays amazing guitar but is well, married?

are you in this situation? dont ruin their marriage, 2 guitarists in one relationship is incestuous.
Let their own marriage break up anyway. haha Most of them do anyway.

But yeah, there are a lot of other people that play and like amazing guitar.
Schecter lover
oooooooooof
also a girl
Quote by 1nd1sc1pl1ne
are you in this situation? dont ruin their marriage, 2 guitarists in one relationship is incestuous.

wow i read some stupid things here but that was just...wow
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by 1nd1sc1pl1ne

kinda
Depends on who that girl is married to. If it's an ass then sure. If it's a decent guy then no. I voted "affair" in the poll though because it's probably an ass, or else she wouldn't come to me for some loving.

Well alright she probably would, but you know.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I would, uh, not **** with someone elses marriage. I don't know if this is you or someone you know, or a hypothetical but think if you were married to this person and someone comes along and just tries to **** everything up for their own gain...****ed up.
I'm sitting here thinking: "What does being married have to do with playing in a Band?"
Befriend them.
Wait and see what happens.
I don't recommend an affair though, you'd be in trouble if the husband finds out.
well its just hes the kind of guy that I know full well I'll never find again and I guess I feel kind of helpless.
Quote by mclies
Befriend them.
Wait and see what happens.
I don't recommend an affair though, you'd be in trouble if the husband finds out.

well its kinda the husband I'm interested in. I think you have a case of mistaken genders.
Quote by cosmic_wave
well its just hes the kind of guy that I know full well I'll never find again and I guess I feel kind of helpless.

There are A LOT of fish in the sea, as they say. This guys already taken by someone who very well might have thought they would never find someone like him, would you really want to take that away from whoever it is. Like I said, there are a lot of fish in the sea, just because you don't think you'll ever find someone else like him doesn't me you won't. Finding someone that you feel would really be perfect for you is rare but it does happen and it does happen more than once, if you find one person like that and it doesn't work out you just have to wait for the next one...
Once someone is married, if they get marreid a second time, I dont think it means anything.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by david_highland
There are A LOT of fish in the sea, as they say. This guys already taken by someone who very well might have thought they would never find someone like him, would you really want to take that away from whoever it is. Like I said, there are a lot of fish in the sea, just because you don't think you'll ever find someone else like him doesn't me you won't. Finding someone that you feel would really be perfect for you is rare but it does happen and it does happen more than once, if you find one person like that and it doesn't work out you just have to wait for the next one...

yeah. I know I just don't want to wait. I know theres lots of fish but I also know theres lots of people that go through there lives never finding the right one. I don't want to just jump from guy to guy till I find the right one when hes right under my nose.
You're an idiot.

If you met someone that you loved so much that you married them so you could be with them for the rest of your life, would you want some guitar wielding dickhead to spoil it?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
No no no people she has feelings for this guy and she has a right to her feelings. Personally, if I where her (you) I'd probably try to seduce him. If he really cares for her he'll stand by her. If he goes ahead and cheats with you well they probably weren’t meant for each other anyway. See either way you'll find out if you got a shot or not.

how is he anyway? is he on this forum? is he me? lol (darn I'm not married)
Quote by cosmic_wave
yeah. I know I just don't want to wait. I know theres lots of fish but I also know theres lots of people that go through there lives never finding the right one. I don't want to just jump from guy to guy till I find the right one when hes right under my nose.

well look at it this way, if this guy's going to leave his wife when something else comes along what's going to stop him from doing the same to you...quit being selfish and find your own guy.