Hey guys,

Just stopping in to share a couple clips...more in my sig'

ORIGINAL FUSION (from my C.D. “Freedom&rdquo
Convergence Scott Jones © 2003 Freedom PAM-1022 ...I'm playing acoustic drums on this track, as well as guitar, I sequenced the bass part. This is an ALTERNATE TAKE from the actual release.

ORIGINAL FUSION (from my C.D. “Freedom&rdquo
Give It Time Scott Jones © 2003 Freedom PAM-1022

Hope you enjoy...

All the best,

Scott

i dig this for real. authentic sounding fusion. That electric guitar is tight.
and sos the arrangement as well as the interplay in the drums.

It sounds rather dated, kind of 90's ish which i dunno, i guess that your thing and the keyboards really give it this sound. Its got a holdsworth sound, and i really like the second distorted guitar playing the rhythm parts. Overall i thought it was great for what it is and you really nailed the fusion feel. 7.5/10 for me
I am a fan of fusion and have listened to various renditions and type of jazz fusion.

Its a rather prehistoric market nowadays... but i hope it can make a combeback in some form as modern times needs another Mahavishnu Orchestra....

i dug it. dont need a crit, yet. But keep me in mind ;D
Last edited by m_three10 at Apr 4, 2008,
I dont have much to add, but not bad, not bad at all. You have a cool fusion gig thing going on. I enjoyed. I give it an 8 out of 10. Keep up the good work!.......
Hey,
Great job on those songs. I can hear (what I think is) a bit of Guthrie in there. Guthrie Govan or not, I enjoyed both. Keep it up!
Quote by Shane Sorbello
Hey,
Great job on those songs. I can hear (what I think is) a bit of Guthrie in there. Guthrie Govan or not, I enjoyed both. Keep it up!

Guthrie is insane! Thanks for the comparison, that's just freaky!