Page 1 of 3
Today i was in math class my teacher told me that he was in Frankfurt pissing in the airports bathroom when Hendrix just walked in and pissed right next to him!.
He didn't say anything though because he is not into music, anyways i think its pretty cool soo i shared it xD.
Looking for a new sig!
Ask him how big he was

Only Joking
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
That is pretty awesome.
I was a waiter at a restaurant when Flava Flav was eating there and I thought that was cool, but pissing with Hendrix, that's just insane.
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
So your math teacher took a leak by Hendrix in some bathroom.

You're expecting what here - some kind of award?
Quote by Cumbersome
Pics or it didn't happen.

wtf is up with these people???????
1. how is he supposed to take a pic of he's teacher when hes sayin that???
and 2. would the teacher really get its phone/camera whatever out and piss alover hendrix's face while saying 'Smile!'?????i didnt think so......
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
Why has no mentioned that Hendrix is dead? I mean I know it's been nearly 50 years but someone must have noticed.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Pibbz
and 2. would the teacher really get its phone/camera whatever out and piss alover hendrix's face while saying 'Smile!'?????i didnt think so......

dude, I tink dat wus a joke lol.
This kind of reminds me of when I saw Warbringer with Exodus. A person yelled out "I took a piss with you in California!"

I slightly lol'd.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
Why has no mentioned that Hendrix is dead? I mean I know it's been nearly 50 years but someone must have noticed.

Did Hendrix even ever go to Frankfurt?
I met a cat once who claimed to have played with Hendrix at a club. I hope he wasn't lying cause he was a cool cat and should have a cool story like that.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
what? he is deaddd? when did this happen?
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
My uncle was in the bar when Morrisey walked in and got ****faced with him haha
My aunt used to wait on the strokes and drew barrymore alot.
That same uncle is also well acquainted with rob zombie
CTHC
Quote by Pibbz

'Cause back then they had camera phones.
Quote by Pibbz

You need to visit The Pit more, my friend.
Quote by Pibbz

Get a sense of humour jerk off.
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
way cool
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by Pibbz

Do you think there was a slight chance he might have been joking?
or is your tiny little brain incapable of realising this.

jackass.
Quote by Seth Shadows
dum, da num, dun dahnahanhanhanahnahhhhh *E5 / D#5* dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn chuggg chuggggg DUN, DAH NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Quote by nine01n
why did the woman cross the road?
who cares, why the hell is she out of the kitchen?
Quote by Cumbersome
You need to visit The Pit more, my friend.

On the contrary, it's probably in his best interests if he visits less...

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by samerika
Today i was in math class my teacher told me that he was in Frankfurt pissing in the airports bathroom when Hendrix just walked in and pissed right next to him!.
He didn't say anything though because he is not into music, anyways i think its pretty cool soo i shared it xD.

You made that sound like a hobby he had.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Omg! You, a person I don't know, are acquainted with a guy who saw a guy that I don't care about once?

I thought TS meant that his teacher was taking a leak with Hendrix RECENTLY, and not like a long while ago. So for like a few minutes I was all...Zombies piss too then? Anyways, you should atleast get a picture of your teacher's pen0r for your personal scrapbook collection.
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Lol this is more of a Pibbz bashing thread than hendrix wang thread xD
I rather enjoyed the story. You know that his math teacher recognized Hendrix probably cause he was all decked out in some kinda outrageous getup, which gives us all insight on how that time period went down. btw i am drunk as **** so if that made sense or not i dont give a ****
Word.
Quote by MiG_853
Did Hendrix even ever go to Frankfurt?

he was english dude, or at least went there from 65-67
Quote by Cpt.Jackass

*realisation*

*facepalm*

Yeah I just realised you meant when he was alive. Being bored all day does things to your brain.

Quote by hippieboy444
he was english dude, or at least went there from 65-67

Hendrix wasn't English, his other two band mates were, Hendrix just lived in England...a lot.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Oh, and my dad has met tons of people along these lines, including:
1) Mitch Mitchell and Noel Redding
2) Primal Scream
3) Robert Plant, who he stole an AAA pass from.

He also stole an AAA pass from Richard O'Brien to get into the BBC building 'cause he lost his own pass.

No one really cares.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by MH400
Video is needed for proof

UM WTF IZ IT WITH YOU MH4000? LIKE HOW LYKE IZ HE SUPPOSED TO VIDEO HIS TEACHER? OR LIKE JUST GO HEY HENDRIX "SMILE" THEN PISS ALL 0V3R HIS FACE??!?"
Page 1 of 3