I looked but couldnt find what i needed to know i know there are a few fruity loops threads but none of them said how to download the best version of it for free.
Some of will say that illegall and w/e but im sure half of u have done illegal things so could someone just tell me how to download the best version of it or if u find the thread that has the info i need just post.
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
dude. google fruity loops download. or limewire. that's all u need to know.

nowbyekaythanks.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Fruity Loops, am I missing something?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by vlp_dope
dude. google fruity loops download. or limewire. that's all u need to know.

nowbyekaythanks.

well im sure theres more to it then that dont ive do some hacker s*** and get a torrent key or w/e

p.s im not good at downloading this type of stuff
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
go to http://thepiratebay.org/ then search for Fruity Loops, check the Fruity Loops web page first to see which one is the most up to date version so you know which one to download.

Once you find the file on the site, download it and it should be a torrent file, just a single file. This can then be opened through p2p programs like Utorrent (recommended, seems to produce higher speeds than a lot of the other programs) if not that one than get what was mentioned before to open the same torrent file, Limewire.

NOTE: Limewire has a torrent on the link provided to get the PRO version which you pay for.... hint hint, nudge nudge, also.... It's only illegal in some countries, in canada, you can download all you want, as long as its not for commercial use, and you aren't sharing it with anybody else, neat eh?