Page 1 of 17
The Acacia Strain has posted a rough recording off of there new CD "Continents" set to be released sometime later this year, I don't personally mind it, but it's nothing different than any other Acacia song i've ever heard. Also they will be doing a june tour with All Shall Perish, The Warriors, & Since The Flood, dates are posted below...

Dates w/ The Acacia Strain, All Shall Perish, The Warriors, Since The Flood
5/30 Clarence, NY @ Michalina's Bistro
5/31 Dayton, OH @ The Attic
6/1 Detroit, MI @ The Ritz
6/2 Chicago, IL @ Reggie's
6/3 Minneapolis, MN @ Triple Rock
6/5 Fargo, ND @ The Aquarium
6/6 Omaha, NE @ Sokol
6/7 Denver, CO @ Marquis
6/9 Boise, ID @ The Venue
6/10 Spokane, WA @ The Blvd
6/11 Seattle, WA @ Studio Seven
6/12 Portland, OR @ Satryicon

Dates w/ The Acacia Strain, All Shall Perish, Eternal Lord, Since The Flood
6/13 Orangevale, CA @ Boardwalk
6/14 Anaheim, CA @ Chain Reaction
6/15 San Bernardino, CA @ Hudson Theatre
6/16 Bakersfield, CA @ Jerry's Pizza
6/18 Tucson, AZ @ The Rock
6/19 El Paso, TX @ Chic's
6/20 Austin, TX @ Red 7
6/21 Dallas, TX @ Fat Daddy's
6/22 Tulsa, OK @ The Crush lounge
6/24 Nashville, TN @ The Muse
6/25 Charleston, SC @ The Oasis
6/26 Fredericksburg, VA @ KC's
6/27 Lemoyne, PA @ Championship
6/28 Sayreville, NJ @ Starland Ballroom (Infest)
6/29 Holyoke, MA @ Waterfront
Quote by SoVeryFlash

6/3 Minneapolis, MN @ Triple Rock

Going just to see ASP.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
damn...5/30 Clarence, NY @ Michalina's Bistro, thats the day i'm graduating and it's my birthday...dammit
"Spin round carosel when your horse isn't screwed in."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Indiana Scout Acoustic Guitar
Fender 25 Frontman Amp

Quote by kurt_cobain9
mayan civilization= destroyed. Shows how well they predicted their end doesn't it?
Quote by zigz407
Going just to see ASP.

i'm gunna go to that show.
didn't know i had any fellow minnesotan's in this bitch.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Why arent they coming to FL? I still havent seen ASP yet and they are one of my favorite bands. I have seen the Acacia Strain with Despised Icon, that was a good show! I just saw The Warriors like 2 weeks ago.
And a wise man once said:

"7 Strings are more brutal than 6"
Quote by 'StoleN'
i'm gunna go to that show.
didn't know i had any fellow minnesotan's in this bitch.

I think there are a couple, we should make a group lol.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Quote by zigz407
I think there are a couple, we should make a group lol.

haha.
i'll make it and invite you.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Lol my band was going to open for them in dayton may 31st but the show got cancelled cause the venue doesn't want all the blood on their hands.

I love acacia strain.
Rig:
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Peavey 6505 Head
Vader 4x12
BBE 482

DOD EQ
Boss NS-2
i like the breakdown, it has a nice catch to it.
althought, the little shred solo, or whatever you call it, isnt to appealing
New song skynet is pretty sick.
"We wanna have fun and we wanna get wasted." - Andrew W.K.

Quote by baltour;39385525
I think devildriver, lamb of god and killswitch are the best black metal probably ever.

Quote by andyq777
the clean vox weren't bad a lot

XBL: Tim The Hero
Last edited by Tim Remains at Jul 4, 2008,
Skynet is sick but with DL being the only guitarist(and probably writer) it sounds a lot different than 3750 and the Dead Walk
That loser shit's right out the window!
Quote by Craigo
I care plenty.

Why are you such a god damn elitist?
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
hmm i liked the dead walk

btw anyone know where i can ge the EP?
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by Coollisj22
Why arent they coming to FL? I still havent seen ASP yet and they are one of my favorite bands. I have seen the Acacia Strain with Despised Icon, that was a good show! I just saw The Warriors like 2 weeks ago.

i was at that show. haha

but yeah, skynet sucks dick. i like dr. doom though

edit:
both of those shows.
Last.fm
My Recordnerd
Myspace

Quote by Crazy
okay. have fun. 1,567,584,586th time I've heard that in the pit

Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
Not even that many people exist on this planet.

LOL
Quote by Craigo
I care plenty.

I share this opinion.

I can't take any band who actually talks about lambgoat in their lyrics seriously. Especially with lines like "Van flip. No care ever."...
Quote by JustMimes
I share this opinion.

I can't take any band who actually talks about lambgoat in their lyrics seriously. Especially with lines like "Van flip. No care ever."...

Hahaha, come on, those are ****ing great lines.
They need to bring back the "Set guitars to ball-busting, captain" production, it was half of what made The Dead Walk so crushing.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
This is kinda selfish and an odd request, but please, everyone:

I'm leaving on a trip WITHOUT internet access (actually, I'll have my iPod touch) for 10 days on Friday morning. If anyone sees a leak of this album, please, please, PLEASE send me a PM with a link, or even just telling me it's leaked. I need this so badly, and seeing it on DIS while I'm gone will make me cry.
I'm digging it so far..
"We wanna have fun and we wanna get wasted." - Andrew W.K.

Quote by baltour;39385525
I think devildriver, lamb of god and killswitch are the best black metal probably ever.

Quote by andyq777
the clean vox weren't bad a lot

XBL: Tim The Hero
actually, at their charleston date it says protest the heros playing with them =)
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Quote by Manos15
I'm not going to bother listening because I'm sure it's just as bad as all their other stuff. **** this band.

You're kind of a douche.
Quote by AmericanNervoso
You're kind of a douche.

I am so sick of seeing this band's stupid stickers posted on every ****ing road sign I drive by. Sick of kids claiming they're into hardcore because this is the only band they listen to. Sick of any Acacia Strain show drawing full houses of kids who don't give a **** abut hardcore, who just want to mosh with their bros; whereas a band like Miles Away comes here and there's three of us singing along. Sick of they're boring "br00tal" music and the shitty attitudes they encourage.
Quote by Manos15
I am so sick of seeing this band's stupid stickers posted on every ****ing road sign I drive by. Sick of kids claiming they're into hardcore because this is the only band they listen to. Sick of any Acacia Strain show drawing full houses of kids who don't give a **** abut hardcore, who just want to mosh with their bros; whereas a band like Miles Away comes here and there's three of us singing along. Sick of they're boring "br00tal" music and the shitty attitudes they encourage.

LOL, MA kid here.
Im seeing them in december.
**** yeah!

Quote by Manos15

omg life must be so hard for you.
have a cry and get the **** over it.