Page 3 of 17
Quote by GodofCheesecake
I need to get more familiar with the Dead Walk if I'm going to remember the setlist. But I usually make some sort of playlist with songs by bands I'm about to see and listen to it a lot just before the show, so I'm sure I'll have a good idea going in. Last time I saw them I definitely remember Whoa! Shut it Down, Angry Mob Justice, and JFC.

They'll definitely also play Carbomb and Skynet.
Bumping this thread instead of any others because it has the most response. HUZZAH.
Band rules. Learned See You Next Tuesday last night and my new band is gonna cover it
I could do without all the spitting, but other than that yeah.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I'm seeing them in October with August Burns Red

My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I've only gotten to see them once.
Vincent's throat was out of commission,
Impending Doom's vocalist took over while Vincent passed a mic around to a never ending flow of kids getting on stage.

One of the most fun shows i've been to.
Can't wait to see them with Vincent.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
I'm seeing them in October with August Burns Red

ditto
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
I would very much like to see the setlist from their current tour, if anyone who's seen them recently would care to oblige.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I hear tell they've started thinking about the next album

Quote by wilty00
Aren't you kind of scared walking around in the dark with a carniverous loon on the loose?
Seeing them Wednesday. I know someone's seen them by now. I need the setlist!

Do they play Demolisher live? I love that song, I bet it'd be intense live. The pinch harmonic at 2:23 is all kinds of ridiculous.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
These guys are playing near me but I won't be seeing them because its on a Sunday
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
i saw them last night, they were definitely the best band there
"If the good die young, we'll fucking live forever"

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital Warts > What Separates Me From You

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital warts, what separates me from you
SETLIST

Please?
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
in no particular order other than shut it down and jfc
i probably missed one or 2

woah, shut it down
see you next tuesday
skynet
angry mob justice
balboa towers
dr doom
jfc

Quote by zezimathehero

Quote by zezimathehero
Last edited by thesceneislame at Oct 7, 2009,
Yeah, that seems pretty accurate.

Show tonight was pretty cool, except I was confused as fuck for the first few songs because there were two guitarists, and neither one of them looked like DL. I mean, one of them was really big, but he wasn't wearing a hat, he had facial hair, and his shirt actually fit him. Turns out DL wasn't with them tonight because he's having a baby. Vince announced that and everyone cheered, and then he started shaking his head and was like "don't cheer for that, that baby is going to be the antichrist. We're all dead" haha.

I yelled "Emmure sucks" after Skynet, and another dude next to me jumped in as well, and Vince was just like "stop yelling random shit at me!" I don't think he wanted to get into that. Which sucks because I'm sure it would've been entertaining.

But yeah, the set was good but I really have no idea why they decided to get two guitarists to sub for DL. They both played the same thing, neither played leads or harmonies.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I'm glad they've got 2.
Hoping they bring DL and some other dude with them in November. I missed them last December but apparently it was no where near as good with only one guitarist.
Yeah I saw them with one, it was good, but the songs did suffer from no second guitarist, so mybe i will by a Red Shore ticket.
Quote by Magero
I'm glad they've got 2.
Hoping they bring DL and some other dude with them in November. I missed them last December but apparently it was no where near as good with only one guitarist.

Well like I said it was kinda pointless for them to have two last night. But maybe if they had DL and another dude DL would play the leads and harmonies.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Well like I said it was kinda pointless for them to have two last night. But maybe if they had DL and another dude DL would play the leads and harmonies.

Why is it pointless?
95% of their material that had 3 guitarists is either 2 doing one riff while another does the lead/melody OR all 3 doing the same thing

edit: Just read what you said in your first post. Sorry man. I get what you're saying. I still reckon it would sound better than 1
Last edited by Magero at Oct 9, 2009,
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Yeah, that seems pretty accurate.

Show tonight was pretty cool, except I was confused as fuck for the first few songs because there were two guitarists, and neither one of them looked like DL. I mean, one of them was really big, but he wasn't wearing a hat, he had facial hair, and his shirt actually fit him. Turns out DL wasn't with them tonight because he's having a baby. Vince announced that and everyone cheered, and then he started shaking his head and was like "don't cheer for that, that baby is going to be the antichrist. We're all dead" haha.

I yelled "Emmure sucks" after Skynet, and another dude next to me jumped in as well, and Vince was just like "stop yelling random shit at me!" I don't think he wanted to get into that. Which sucks because I'm sure it would've been entertaining.

But yeah, the set was good but I really have no idea why they decided to get two guitarists to sub for DL. They both played the same thing, neither played leads or harmonies.

I was definitely nearby you. I heard you and another guy yell "Emmure sucks" haha. After that, Vince was all "Continent is about how we hate everybody, except you guys, we love you." By everybody, Im sure he meant Emmure lol.

They put on a real good show. Love the bass drops.
Quote by drdoom8793
Hey, cheesecake, your show didn't happen to be at Amos' Southend, did it?

Yes, yes it was. Were you there? I hate that venue...
Quote by Frosted Flakes
I was definitely nearby you. I heard you and another guy yell "Emmure sucks" haha. After that, Vince was all "Continent is about how we hate everybody, except you guys, we love you." By everybody, Im sure he meant Emmure lol.

Haha, yeah, that was totally me. Don't know who that other guy was but he joined in anyway haha.

EDIT: Also FUCK FUCK FUCK, I waited until the end of the entire show to go to the merch table because I didn't want to lose my spot, and the only TAS shirt I wanted ended up being sold out of everything except XL I can't find it anywhere on the internet, it must've been a tour exclusive

It was the coolest shirt ever, too
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Last edited by GodofCheesecake at Oct 9, 2009,
Yeah, technically they closed with it, but it just functioned as one last breakdown at the end of JFC.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
jfc was incredible live

Quote by zezimathehero

Quote by zezimathehero
HOLY CRAP
MY LAST POST
HAHA
GOT THE WRONG LYRICS

Ah well. They still played Baby Buster. So I got to do the "JUST TELL THEM YOU FELL DOWN THE STAIRS" bit

Set list wassss.

Whoa, Shut It Down
See You Next Tuesday
Dr Doom
Angry Mob Justice
Baby Buster
Balboa Towers
4x4
Skynet
JFC
Carbomb

In roughly that order.
Best performance I've ever seen. So intense.
THIS IS A LIFETIME MOVIE ON A GLOBAL SCALE

The first time I heard that I was like

Pure genius.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
4x4 and JFC are epicly brutal I usually don't listen to moshcore bands if you will but these guys bring the mosh hard. Makes me wanna punt babies!!!!! Brutal.
AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

Quote by RU Experienced?
It's comical because you are clearly an average to below-average bear.
Quote by GodofCheesecake

The first time I heard that I was like

Pure genius.

THIS IS DOMESTIC ABUSE
LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN
JUST TELL 'EM YOU FELL DOWN THE STAIRS
SO NOW IT'S COME TO THIS

Goddamn.
When they played JFC, I almost punched the guitarist from Cross The Lips of Grace in the face, and I wasn't even in the pit.
Quote by Hybrid_Xer0
I want their new songs now pl0x.

I can't find their new split with WFAHM anywhere.

New Songs?!
JFC is the best set-closing song, nuff said. The chant gets sooo much hype and everyone starts jumping on one another to scream with Vincent. I AM THE END OF THE WORLD!