Page 1 of 4
You got a girl, a guitar, and just happen to know that girls are suckers for guitarists.

In this scenario, how would you impress a woman with your guitar? Remember, other people will read your replies so keep it relativley sensible, as screwing up your playing would make her lose interest (you could also say how to revive your self from messing a tune up )

Thanks

P.S If your a girl, what, regarding guitar playing, intrests you when a guy's trying to impress you? :P

Elec, guitar
Honestly, you're in it for the wrong reason.
Just play a simple three-chord song... no lyrics necessary.
I played (on an acoustic) a little flourish of Em Am and C, and that was all it took.
She has to be attracted to you before playing guitar will do you any good, so you can't use a guitar to replace your lack of charm or social skills.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
Quote by 05t16
You got a girl, a guitar, and just happen to know that girls are suckers for guitarists.

In this scenario, how would you impress a woman with your guitar? Remember, other people will read your replies so keep it relativley sensible, as screwing up your playing would make her lose interest (you could also say how to revive your self from messing a tune up )

Thanks

P.S If your a girl, what, regarding guitar playing, intrests you when a guy's trying to impress you? :P

Elec, guitar

wow you sound like a huge loser. Im sure if you just played Teen Spirit or something, that would be enough.

Oh and, play guitar for you, not a girl.
epiphone les paul standard
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
-You don't seem to realize that heaven and hell are just delusions created to control the masses through fear and false promises.
Me "You see the neck on this guitar ?"
Her "Yeah"
Me "It's how long my penis is"
Her
Quote by Spellcaster
Yes I have sigged myself.
playing guitar for myself is the real reason i play, but playing for girls is icing on the cake.
Lmao, to the guys saying I'm in it for the wrong reason, I've been plaing since I was 6, the times when I thought girls were 'icky'
this guy at my school was walking around with a guitar and a lil mini amp attached to his belt, girls were following him it was funny... i wish i had a mini amp
the guys not even relatively attractive btw
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by truespin
... She has to be attracted to you before playing guitar will do you any good, so you can't use a guitar to replace your lack of charm or social skills.
+1
Unless you actually meet her for the first time in a guitar store.
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
Last edited by Grönis at Apr 4, 2008,
Quote by SpellCaster
Her "Yeah"
Her

hahaha WRONG

You tell her to play it. And if shes terrible teach her a chord or 2. THEN she will be in your pants.
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
HOLY SH*T, ANOTHER GLOSSOP GEEZER! You should know full well that no lass in our town will be impressed by guitar playing as they're all rancid, orange bints.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
i'd put the guitar down and show her what my hands can really do :P
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
wake up/light and glass coheed

but honestly you'd be super surprised how often i have a chick and a guitar at the same time
like never lol, it happened once when i was wasted at a friends gathering but luckily we'd been jamming earlier at his house and so we had a whole band was ace just playing total heavy stuff and everyone going crazy
Quote by shredforbread33
hahaha WRONG

You tell her to play it. And if shes terrible teach her a chord or 2. THEN she will be in your pants.

Man speaks the truth, this will work 99% of the time. The other 1% is if you suck as well.
Quote by Spellcaster
Yes I have sigged myself.
If I could get the girl I like with a song, I would write one and pour my heart and soul into it.
Sadly she doesn't appreciate music like I do.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
I just walk around school with an empty guitar bag on my back. Saves the weight, more energy for sexing the girls.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
i just play because i want to play...but if you want to impress a girl just play paganini's 5th caprice (remember the movie crossroads?)
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
I like how my first post was reiterated repeatedly.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
Play before i forget... That makes them go to their knees. i did it
Quote by Eminored
Get 'em all locked up nice 'n' tight in my basement, turn out the lights, then start playing, "Welcome to the Jungle".
SHA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-KNEES!
Chicks dig hairmetal rape.

Thats fantastic!
Originally Posted by SpellCaster

Her "Yeah"
Her

LOL that is sig worthy right there
Quote by dansmith291
LOL that is sig worthy right there

It is!

*steals*
finger her g-string
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
Quote by 05t16
Lmao, to the guys saying I'm in it for the wrong reason, I've been plaing since I was 6, the times when I thought girls were 'icky'

me too!!!!!!
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Umm.....

If you want to impress a girl, play anything with a really nice solo. You don't have to, just do it. Don't do " Nothing Else Matters" yet.

Actually, just going up and down the scales really fast would do the trick.
really, unless shes a music geek, she'd only be impressed if you could play chords and sing along well...
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Play Glasgow Kiss by John Petrucci and they will fall in you're knees begging for you to release your mighty lolipop.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by C.C. Deville
this guy at my school was walking around with a guitar and a lil mini amp attached to his belt, girls were following him it was funny... i wish i had a mini amp
I walk around with my Taylor literally every day, and it gets tons of babes.

Last semester, I brought in my Epiphone and my Microcube. Needless to say, the babes were diggin' my Santana.

Protip to TS: Babes dig Santana.
well at school, alot of people thought i was kind of the looser type but after all these girls saw me playing on my guitar they were crowded around me bobing their heads and one girl came up to me and i taught her some stuff! now everyone is saying how good iam to other schools, basically talkign **** for me! and alot of girls now think im "sexy"
I once asked a girl to strum whilst I was playing at a party once. It actually works...

We had intense sex for hours on that night.*

*That sentence is a lie

Don't play guitar for girls though, play it for you.
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
play an 8000 bpm 8 finger tap solo that will blow her brains out through her grime-encrusted vagina

then have sex with it

good thing I'm a necro

In during " I Cum Blood" by Cannibal Corpse
Quote by C.C. Deville

A kid did that when I was in high school. At lunch he had all these girls around him. Probably only 8-9 Also guys were there. So naturally being the egocentric dick that iam. I went over and asked if I could play. He was showing off by playing Green Day and 3 Days Grace. So I whipped out some Eruption on his Strat, and needless to say I looked like a dick but all the girls paid attention to me afterwards and didnt even bother listening to him.... I so wish I had a camera for it

EDIT: I dont think any girl there knew I blatently ripped off EVH...
Page 1 of 4