Would an Engl powerball do a classic rock tone (led zeppelin, Thin lizzy, Queen, etc) Or is it just all about Metal? I love metal, its my main style, but I do like blaying that other stuff too.
or maybe recomend me an amp that can do this in a similar price range.
Thanks!!

Usin a Gibson Les Paul Supreme by the way...if that helps
yea the 5150 is supposed to do classic rock on like clean
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Look at splawns.

They are like Marshalls on steroids without the fizzyness.

They may be a better option
Quote by bootyguard
Or when my parents found out that i was having sex in my car my mom let me know cause she started making me 2 sandwhiches i was like "why 2?" and shes like "well you've been doing a lot of exercise recently". my face literally looked like this
Queen you probably wont replicate with any amp.. Even AC30's. It depends which Engl you're looking at, they have a bright sound and a pretty good clean so led zepp is a possibilty with it. But then again, i've only ever played an Engl for Metal.

The guy who suggested Splwan is probably right, they will do classic rock and Metal. Although if you look at Splawn you should also look into Mako, never played one, but heard fantastic reviews.
What sorta budget are you looking at exactly? Just so I can get an idea of what to recommend.
Quote by rwalby9
What sorta budget are you looking at exactly? Just so I can get an idea of what to recommend.

about 1400 Euro
the engl can do that classic rock tone go on youtube ill post a link when i find it, but ya it can totally do classic rock. when i first heard it, i thought it was a marshall but with more knobs kind of amp hahahaha.
look at the ENGL Blackmore, it can do some nice classic rock tones, might have to go used though.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm